Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Model S: I've had it!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Neither is good for the company. What he should do is hire someone like SpaceX's Gwen to run the comapny day to day and throttle his enthusiasm to make him stick to reality (mostly).
That works for me! I'd like Tesla to be successful. Unlike those who bought the car for electric or instantaneous torque, or because they could, I bought it for FSD. My 2012 Prius had the option of lane keep. It was mutually exclusive with Adaptive Cruise Control. I also like the idea if you want all the features, you can order it that way, or even add them later, rather than oh, you want that, buy next years model.

I'd engage you in a serious conversation but it's apparent you're incapable of that.
Serious conversation is that you bought vapor ware, for the most part. Will the current hardware get to FSD (not L3, but L5)? Unlikely.

In one of your posts in this conversation you said that Tesla is very close (or something along those lines). How do you know? Do you work for them? Are you basing this solely on what Musk said? He's been FAAAAR off on most of his guesstimates.

It's impossible to have a serious conversation with someone who is a blind optimist.

I'd engage you in a serious conversation but it's apparent you're incapable of that.

He's not wrong though. You didn't buy FSD, you bought the promise of FSD. You and I both own Tesla's that don't have FSD, except mine is a 2013. When FSD comes out, you and I will get it at the same time, because I can then buy an FSD Tesla.

Talk to an AP1 owner about how Elon's promises about their car panned out.

• Helpful
Reactions: Chaserr