TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

My Model S was feeling a little, well, isolated...

Discussion in 'Model S' started by robballan, Jun 21, 2013.

1. robballan

robballan Member

2. irishstoutaz

irishstoutaz Member

Nice outcome... glad to see they just simply swapped out the battery. Probably will do more in depth analysis back at HQ.

3. ebbrey

ebbrey Member

Cool story! Was a fun read :) Nice to see they gave you some special treatment, i love when that happends. Last time something simmilar to this happened to me was when my windshield broke. I called my insurance company to get the name of the company they wanted me to use for my change, since usually its a small fee if i go to the correct place. So i went to the glass-changing-place, the guy checked my agreement and took the keys. He told me to come back tomorrow and it would be fixed (this was late in the day). When i came back the day after and asked how much my part of the fix was, he said nothing as i had "glass included". He had a work sheet for the insurance company for me too sign of his work. I just signed it and went looking for my car in the lot. When i got to my car and sat down in the drivers seat, i immidiatly noticed that this was not the car i left for them. The car i left was filthy had poor vision out of all windows from wear and ofc had a crack in the front window. It wasnt just the windows that was changed, now it was cleaned, and not just wiped with a cloth, it was q-tip cleaned. And floormats etc was suddenly black again instead of grey :p I went back in and thanked for a job well done, and couldnt belive how lucky i was that rock hit my windshield :)

4. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Here's the entire article:

Nice story.