Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My X has now come back from the Austin Service center damaged twice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I am not going to keep sending my car into Pandora's box until I can get comfortable that things are going to be done right and who knows what is being down to my car in their care... Also they are diminishing the value of my car with paint work and lost time of use/miles they are adding. Overall it's a very unprofessional experience that needs to be rectified before I am willing to endure it again. They also need to explain to me what happened to the front bumper....

Last edited:
Do they have more than one certified body shop in Austin? If so use Yelp or some other tool to determine if there is a known quality difference. If so then ask the SC to send your car to the better shop for corrections.
There are two-- Autocraft Bodywerks and Roger Beasley Collision. Autocraft was the only one for several years and Roger Beasley was added a few months ago. @The Q, if you're not in the Austin Tesla owners Google group PM me for the link. There are extensive archives about body work.