Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree. I haven’t had any changes. But if it did change I’d probably check the app even more often going forward so I guess it’s a good things it’s been steady the entire time.
Mine wouldn’t budge if you ran into it with a speed train. Added FSD nothing. Added white interior and nothing. I still may switch to Blue from MSM. But I think it will also not move. At least it didn’t get worse. Lol.

I’d pass. I’m sure the poor lil thing has been run hard.
Oh I passed. I said blue would be my 3rd choice and it’s not a discount really. $1200 off my price would essentially be paying full new price for a blue once you figured in the red color up charge. And I’d have to ask if it’s a 2022, black interior, double pane glass, AMD, etc etc etc. Not to mention if it’s got 1,000 miles on it then those are probably the most intense 1,000 miles you can imagine 🤣

Oh I passed. I said blue would be my 3rd choice and it’s not a discount really. $1200 off my price would essentially be paying full new price for a blue once you figured in the red color up charge. And I’d have to ask if it’s a 2022, black interior, double pane glass, AMD, etc etc etc. Not to mention if it’s got 1,000 miles on it then those are probably the most intense 1,000 miles you can imagine 🤣
At least from 0-85 lol. That was what my test drive model was governed at.

What’s your first color choice and what’s your interior color choice?

Finally got an update on EDD today. Went from 4-19/5-17 to 6-7/7-19. Rollercoaster begins
Yep. Mine moved up 2 weeks last Saturday to 4/25-5/23. Now it’s 4/30-6/4. Not as bad as a month but still not the preferred direction. I wonder if you’re about to receive a VIN though. Several people have said theirs was pushed back a month and then received a VIN a couple of days later.

Reactions: DesertEagle
I wonder if some of this pushback in EDD besides supply constraints is because of older orders from MYLR folks that are not changing their order to MYP under the new policy.
Wouldn’t surprise me. I’m not sure how I feel about that though. I want them to get cars but I feel like they should be after any current MYP order. In most standard lines, You can’t just switch lines and cut in front because you change your mind

17D6D842-531F-4EFA-A947-6A7E56DA6A52.jpeg

I just got this text. Does it mean anything?? I still don’t have a VIN for my MYP. Is one coming soon??

EDD moved from
Yep. Mine moved up 2 weeks last Saturday to 4/25-5/23. Now it’s 4/30-6/4. Not as bad as a month but still not the preferred direction. I wonder if you’re about to receive a VIN though. Several people have said theirs was pushed back a month and then received a VIN a couple of days later.
and it continues May 8th - June12th just changed today

I am in Colorado also with similar timeline and order. Every time your days have changed so have mine to nearly the same times…so maybe Colorado will all get them at the same time!
Maybe there is a method to their madness. We ordered from the Littleton location since the Marshall fire damaged the Superior store. Would have been nice since it's less than 15 minutes away from us.

Edit: That said, it should be a fun drive home on C470.

Reactions: Mcwilldo