Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Delivery Date Push Out to October 2022 - January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting your info! I ordered my tesla Long Range Model Y (Blue, 19 inch wheels) on December 18th, 2021. Initially, my EDD was July.

In March it changed to September - January, and in April it changed to October - February, but sometime in the past two weeks it shifted and it is now August 22nd-October 2nd. I'd love to get it sooner rather than later, so I'm hoping it is closer to August 22nd. In fact, my Birthday is August 23rd so that would be ideal :)
Looks promising.

Thanks for posting your info! I ordered my tesla Long Range Model Y (Blue, 19 inch wheels) on December 18th, 2021. Initially, my EDD was July.

In March it changed to September - January, and in April it changed to October - February, but sometime in the past two weeks it shifted and it is now August 22nd-October 2nd. I'd love to get it sooner rather than later, so I'm hoping it is closer to August 22nd. In fact, my Birthday is August 23rd so that would be ideal :)
I wish you the best of luck! Came in even earlier then they thought and I picked it up yesterday for Father’s Day! Build is excellent only issues I’ve noticed so far are truck needs to be aligned better, and my wheel alignment is slightly off. Such a great ride so happy already going from 3 to Y!

Also made appointment for free PPF and mudflaps install. I mentioned it to them and they said i have to make separate appointment but those who request it get it free. I wonder why they just don’t put them on every car before delivery

Attachments

• 16887EB8-8764-4D7E-A8CF-5810E72784FD.jpeg
    16887EB8-8764-4D7E-A8CF-5810E72784FD.jpeg
    643.7 KB · Views: 177
  • E6C92093-92D9-4C8B-8A36-9490FFE65BD5.jpeg
    E6C92093-92D9-4C8B-8A36-9490FFE65BD5.jpeg
    860.2 KB · Views: 144
I wish you the best of luck! Came in even earlier then they thought and I picked it up yesterday for Father’s Day! Build is excellent only issues I’ve noticed so far are truck needs to be aligned better, and my wheel alignment is slightly off. Such a great ride so happy already going from 3 to Y!

Also made appointment for free PPF and mudflaps install. I mentioned it to them and they said i have to make separate appointment but those who request it get it free. I wonder why they just don’t put them on every car before delivery
Have fun with your car!

PPF for free, is that new?

Thanks for the encouragement. I called Tesla and it may have had something to do with the fact that I didn't complete the payment and trade in portion of my checklist for all these months. I was told to hold off by Tesla since it doesn't matter until I have a VIN, but that seems to be the culprit.

So the Tesla rep changed my payment to cash and removed the trade in to complete the checklist and now I finally am on to preparing for delivery tasks. He also prioritized my order so we'll see what happens in the next few weeks. I can add financing and trade in later. From the way he spoke, sounded like he knows how to get things done for customers which I greatly appreciate. He sounded pretty confident that I would be assigned a VIN sooner than later. Fingers crossed...
What number did you call?

In April, my order from 11/4/21 was pushed out to Jan-Apr 2023. It stayed there for weeks, and then on 6/6 was pushed out further to Mar-Jun 2023 o_O
Thankfully a day later it went back to mid-September to late October, then a week later moved up 2.5 weeks to late August-early October.

Waiting on the next push MSM to the East coast. I see a lot of 7-seaters getting VINs lately, congrats!

Same here, EDD was changed so many times. Ordered a Model Y/ 7 seat/white ext/black int in Oct 2021. Originally it was May-June, then July-August then it was set to deliver Nov - Jan as the EV bill passes and now it's updated Oct- Nov.

Enhanced autopilot for $6000, maybe I will get my car sooner. View attachment 820651
Hey I’m new jumping onto this thread. I ordered the exact am configuration as you did. Placed my order back in March 2021. My estimated delivery time was estimated to be between august 14 and October 16 until recently. Now it’s stating November 1 to December 13. Wondering if you received any update about your order yet?
FYI I’m located in Toronto Canada

Hey I’m new jumping onto this thread. I ordered the exact am configuration as you did. Placed my order back in March 2021. My estimated delivery time was estimated to be between august 14 and October 16 until recently. Now it’s stating November 1 to December 13. Wondering if you received any update about your order yet?
you ordered in March 2021 or 2022?

all my updates are in my signature.

my niece ordered on March 15th I believe, and she has not had any updates in a while.

I live in the SF bay area, about 35 miles from Fremont, but I do not believe that helps me at all

you ordered in March 2021 or 2022?

all my updates are in my signature.

my niece ordered on March 15th I believe, and she has not had any updates in a while.
M apologies! I ordered mine in March 2022. That was a typo. I believe I ordered it on the 18th or 19th. Sorry I’m not familiar with forums and how to read signatures. It appears you got the estimated delivery time of October 24-December 4 - which is what I had before mine change to august to pctober then I got the October to November I day now I’m November 1 to December 13. Very frustrating

Reactions: JDEWD250