Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. Not looking great for us on the east coast. If my EDD does that I might have to look at a used X or something. Not sure how long I can play the game
Yeah mine changed as well and I posted this in the FEBRUARY forum:

I think that supply constraints as well as all of these MYLR orders changing theirs to MYP are affecting us newer MYP orders. I ordered on February 15 and have been stuck on EDD of April 27 -May 25 for some time. I mean a long time lol. I have added white interior and full self driving but to be honest nothing moved it. Weeks later it stayed the same. So I thought I was pretty safe. I should also mention for those using their phone and not in landscape I am on the East Coast. I thought this would be a safe date since its not near end of quarter when Tesla tends to concentrate on the west coast. Well you probably can guess where this is headed. Much to my complete dismay I woke up this morning to a date change. My new EDD is now showing May 18 to June 15. And I dont really feel that this is safe either due to end of quarter push away from the east coast that I dont think they take into account on their EDD algorithm. Of course I dont know what that algorithm is nor do I think Im an expert. I know several of you got a date change to the worse and a week later still received a VIN so one can hope but I thought Id share my negative trend in change with the February MYP group.

• Disagree
Reactions: robeeen
I have read on here a few times from the experience of others that the first EDD date that you get after you complete your profile and look on the app is usually the window that you will receive your vehicle and this may end of being true look at the changes in my EDD:

Ordered 2/15 and completed profile on 2/16:

EDD
May 31 - June 28 Original date on 2/16/22 after profile completed

March 20 - March 31 Changed on 3/3/2022

April 27 - May 25 Changed on 3/7/2022

May 18- June 15 Changed on 4/10/22

Reactions: robeeen
I have read on here a few times from the experience of others that the first EDD date that you get after you complete your profile and look on the app is usually the window that you will receive your vehicle and this may end of being true look at the changes in my EDD:

EDD

I wonder why yours is basically June with a Feb 15 order date.

Yeah mine changed as well and I posted this in the FEBRUARY forum:

I think that supply constraints as well as all of these MYLR orders changing theirs to MYP are affecting us newer MYP orders. I ordered on February 15 and have been stuck on EDD of April 27 -May 25 for some time. I mean a long time lol. I have added white interior and full self driving but to be honest nothing moved it. Weeks later it stayed the same. So I thought I was pretty safe. I should also mention for those using their phone and not in landscape I am on the East Coast. I thought this would be a safe date since its not near end of quarter when Tesla tends to concentrate on the west coast. Well you probably can guess where this is headed. Much to my complete dismay I woke up this morning to a date change. My new EDD is now showing May 18 to June 15. And I dont really feel that this is safe either due to end of quarter push away from the east coast that I dont think they take into account on their EDD algorithm. Of course I dont know what that algorithm is nor do I think Im an expert. I know several of you got a date change to the worse and a week later still received a VIN so one can hope but I thought Id share my negative trend in change with the February MYP group.
I think you’re right. East coast deliveries scheduled in June will likely be pushed back for the west coast EOQ rush.

Reactions: Goleta

EDD

Damn how did you get put in June? After I completed my profile, mine said just April...2 days later it changed to 3/11-3/31 then about week out from that EDD range it changed again to 4/22-5/20 and been holding there ever since.

We ordered on the same day, so it's crazy that you got pushed all the way to June.