Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP: trade value - 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It takes only a minute to go to the Tesla trade in site to correctly answer your question.
Why should one work the slightest, with less effort to get a direct answer in a quicker time, when one can be lazy, yet type even more, wait even longer and get vague answers from random people?

Why should one be so reasonable…? Reason, be damn.

On a side note, yeah, I see this goofiness on every site I’ve ever been on. It boggles my mind.

Upvote 0
Mine is a non Tesla so maybe that’s why. I’ve already received the trade estimate but keep reading those really aren’t an accurate representation of what the hard offer will be.
That is correct. He asked about a Tesla trade hence the answer provided. Also correct, Tesla can only provide a Current rough estimate as they don’t know the future value of your car. If you want a guaranteed non Tesla value go to one of the many actual used car buyer sites.

Upvote 0
That is correct. He asked about a Tesla trade hence the answer provided. Also correct, Tesla can only provide a Current rough estimate as they don’t know the future value of your car. If you want a guaranteed non Tesla value go to one of the many actual used car buyer sites.
Well Tesla takes any make on trade. I’m not asking for a future value. I need a now value since my EDD is in a two week window. As I said previously 6 days waiting for the hard offer. Not sure why it takes so long. My point was an instant trade number doesn’t seem possible through the Tesla app.

Upvote 0
Well Tesla takes any make on trade. I’m not asking for a future value. I need a now value since my EDD is in a two week window. As I said previously 6 days waiting for the hard offer. Not sure why it takes so long. My point was an instant trade number doesn’t seem possible through the Tesla app.
Understood that’s why I noted only based on Tesla products for value. Like most Any used site, Tesla can only estimate 5 days prior to trade due to market volatility. Most like Carmax etc also only do 5 days.

Reactions: Teedub21
Upvote 0