Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Myusername and numerology thread (out of market action)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and there you have it... all is well with Tesla once again... let's put all the bad news behind us, because the stock opened... popped 70c under $328... dropped to 60c under $323 and recovered back to $326. that must mean investors "think" everything is ok. because that's certainly not something that happens 3 times a week for the last 9 months.

• Funny
Reactions: ValueAnalyst
and there you have it... all is well with Tesla once again... let's put all the bad news behind us, because the stock opened... popped 70c under $328... dropped to 60c under $323 and recovered back to $326. that must mean investors "think" everything is ok. because that's certainly not something that happens 3 times a week for the last 9 months.
Like clockwork...

You called it, but I think we're approaching the end of your prophetic ability.

fake news?... tell us... what news was it that drove the stock up 6% two days ago?

Well, 6ince you shorts all treat neg6tivity as gospel, when it was explained that the slowd6wn in VINs was intentional and that n6ws got out, it went up 6%...because you all short the stock like its going out of style and cover like a herd of sh66p.

Its everywhere.

that's not news... that's an event. was it talk about Falcon Heavy?... colonizing mars?... or self driving cars?... of which he says: "We’re talking maybe 18 months from now"... do you realize how many times we've heard this?

or was the $6B added to the market cap simply that Elon was on a stage?

come on. I responded to claims of hit pieces and fake news driving the stock down... and you guys have nothing as to why it shot up $20 in a day?

There are many on this thread that want nothing more than to make short term profit off TSLA. Buy the dip. Sell the high. How does that benefit Tesla? It is only self serving. Unfortunately for short term movements, this thread stopped being ahead of the curve at the end of 2013. Ironically with a high flyer like TSLA, far more people will lose money than gain money when speculating (short term trades) and those that invest (long term trades) in Tesla will profit handsomely and sleep soundly. Good night.
who are you to judge? the goal of investing is to make money. just as you pointed out: "those that invest (long term trades) in Tesla will profit handsomely"

no matter how righteous you are regarding how everyone around you trades... the real reason why you're making this point is to influence other people to not sell after they buy... for your own personal gain.

so, how awesome are you?

that's not news... that's an event. was it talk about Falcon Heavy?... colonizing mars?... or self driving cars?... of which he says: "We’re talking maybe 18 months from now"... do you realize how many times we've heard this?

or was the $6B added to the market cap simply that Elon was on a stage?

come on. I responded to claims of hit pieces and fake news driving the stock down... and you guys have nothing as to why it shot up $20 in a day?

I think SXSW could a valid reason the stock went up. If there was urgent issues going on that Elon needed to be address, he would not be hanging out at SXSW doing a Q & A.

Markets are really red. Looks like we are probably going to visit $310 again. That's another buy point for me.
naw... it'll probably drop to $313.xx on the open... sit there for a second... then drop to $311.87... dip to $310.80 briefly, then climb strangely to $318.30... then slowly make its way back to $316.00 by the close today... but then drop a little before the close to $315.20 or $314.80... then open tomorrow at $316.00.

or... it will reach for the gap fill on the open... climb to $318 immediately... then touch $319.50... then drop to $313.xx... then recover to $315.xx... then open at $316.00 tomorrow.

those are the two most common daily patterns it makes. on more rare occasions, a monday pattern might simply move up $20 for no reason from one '6' to the next '6'... then one more '6'. like we saw last monday ($326 -> $346) and the monday of 1/8 ($316 -> $336). consider those options "resets".

or, those manipulating this stock will finally lose control of a $55b market cap that's about $50b overvalued.

"MyUserName" has been routinely ridiculed by the uber-bulls here for his/her negativity re: TSLA. Haven't noticed a post by him/her lately.

Lol meh, I wouldn't put much stock in his ramblings. I'm far from a market wizard and I have been posting about potential drops and buying puts recently. That doesn't mean this price action is reasonable. Its just happening. Obviously my .02, I also have him ignored.

Reactions: Jonathan Hewitt
Status
Not open for further replies.