Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

N2itive links

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am planning on purchasing the links and camber kit and just want to get an idea of what setting to use. After reading through the different threads, it seems like the actual drop doesn’t match what N2itive states on the website. I’m looking for a 3/4 to 1 in drop and want to keep my car on the low setting all the time. Any recommendations?

Also, with this drop, any issues with scraping or speed bumps?

Hello,

I am planning on purchasing the links and camber kit and just want to get an idea of what setting to use. After reading through the different threads, it seems like the actual drop doesn’t match what N2itive states on the website. I’m looking for a 3/4 to 1 in drop and want to keep my car on the low setting all the time. Any recommendations?

I had the guys at “The Driveway” in San Jose install my lowering links and rear camber arms and align the car. They know their stuff so let them give you their Input. I too went with a 3/4 to 1 inch drop.

Reactions: Jpandes
Do you really want to keep it on low all the time? The battery pack is pretty vulnerable. Not to mention the lose is pretty long so you'll have to watch your approach angle. Being on low just makes it worse. Once lowered, even the highest setting might be pretty low.

We need a way to allow high and very high at any speed. That will really maximize the use of the air suspension.

My links are at -4 front and -4.25 rear. It provides a very noticeable drop from factory. I keep it in medium and you can drive it anywhere without ever having to worry about scraping. Low setting brings it down another 1/2” and then I do need to be cognizant of approach angles and bumps. Supposedly the links are supposed to be re greased every year so i need to do the maintenance but I’ll forgo for now given 100* temps in Dallas. I want to go lower, maybe -6 front, -7 rear.

I guess the way I looked at it was the current low setting is fine for me for daily driving. No scrapes on speed bumps and driveways are fine. I figured I wanted it to be 3/4 to 1" lower because the wheel gap is a bit too big for me.

We need a way to allow high and very high at any speed. That will really maximize the use of the air suspension.

My links are at -4 front and -4.25 rear. It provides a very noticeable drop from factory. I keep it in medium and you can drive it anywhere without ever having to worry about scraping. Low setting brings it down another 1/2” and then I do need to be cognizant of approach angles and bumps. Supposedly the links are supposed to be re greased every year so i need to do the maintenance but I’ll forgo for now given 100* temps in Dallas. I want to go lower, maybe -6 front, -7 rear.
So is -4 front and -4.25 rear at medium lower than the stock low setting?

Here's a Model S Plaid we just completed sporting N2itive RSX-2 TARTAN Ride Height Adjustment Lowering Link Set & ARTAN SX-P2 Forged Adjustable Rear Upper Camber Arms:

53052531512_754041145f_b.jpg

53053303479_d116af6f0e_b.jpg

53052531512_754041145f_b.jpg

53053595288_1836ac5d87_b.jpg

53053118056_c6b24d01c1_b.jpg

53052531507_f6ec2fd268_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cpaull

Do you happen to have any pictures of your car with your current settings(-4)? Is there a reason you want to go lower? -4 in the front sounds perfect to me, so I was just curious why you are thinking about going lower.

Hello,

I have a brand new lowering links and camber arms for sale. Never installed for a model s plaid. Make me an offer