Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Name your Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our Red model X is names Red Dragon. This name was inspired by Space X as their people mover and that it's red. Besides, it looks like a Dragon with the back doors open.
Our white model Y has a stealth wrap and we had named that Snow White. When my wife and I are at any car event with the two of them, she likes to mention the names of the vehicles. "This is Red Dragon and This is Snow White because every Princess needs a Dragon."

This is brilliant. Especially that your horn plays the song!

Haven’t ordered my Model 3 yet but am thinking of naming it Q after the techy guy from James Bond. It definitely seems like the type of vehicle he’d create for Bond!
Thanks! Funny enough, the horn came in handy today. I was picking up my wife on a street corner, and when I got to the spot she was walking in the wrong direction. I honked, which didn't draw her attention on a busy city street, but when it was followed by "Canyonerooooooo" she turned around right away.

• Love
Reactions: MitchMitch
Named the Y Perf. - Tessa last year (totally lame but cute)

Named the new Plaid - The "Sled" after the SR-71 Blackbirds nickname given by pilot and author "Brian Shule - Sled Driver"
Some seriously cool stories in that book - most notably the speed check story, and the reason my Paid is "The Sled" since it's the fastest bug smasher on the planet!