Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation data not up to date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone noticed that the navigation data isn't up to date? For example the last few times I have used the on-board nav to go somewhere I am not familiar with, it is recommending turns where the signage prohibits turns. I do not have premium connectivity. I wonder how this would affect those with FSD?

Has anyone noticed that the navigation data isn't up to date? For example the last few times I have used the on-board nav to go somewhere I am not familiar with, it is recommending turns where the signage prohibits turns. I do not have premium connectivity. I wonder how this would affect those with FSD?
I just got mine updated a few days ago. you'll get it soon ..

Is there anything I can do to update the maps? (Btw, I have a 2022 Tesla S if that makes a difference). Not only have I not seen a recent update, there are nearby streets that have shown incorrectly for the almost three years that I've lived here. If that's the case, it's pretty hard to trust the street info I'm getting in unfamiliar areas.

Is there anything I can do to update the maps? (Btw, I have a 2022 Tesla S if that makes a difference). Not only have I not seen a recent update, there are nearby streets that have shown incorrectly for the almost three years that I've lived here. If that's the case, it's pretty hard to trust the street info I'm getting in unfamiliar areas.
You can check what version you have on the Software screen in your car. But really all you can do is make sure that you have the car connected to WiFi so that it can download the map updates when they are made available to your car.