Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supercharging in Denmark is the most expensive place in the world with about $0,50 per kilowatt, so I would love to give both you and me 7500 km / 5000 miles of free Supercharging when ordering a Tesla. And it would save me a ton of money compared to most other places in the world. So it would be very appreciated.

Enjoy your new Tesla and thank you so much for using my referral code:

Free Supercharger Miles

(you just click the link and your award will be right there - thanks again)

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 7500kms/5000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
Every Tesla on the road is one less car at the pump, which is a beautiful thing!

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 7500kms/5000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
Every Tesla on the road is one less car at the pump, which is a beautiful thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.