Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:):):):):):):):):)
Hurry 500% bonus offer ends 5/28!
Use my referral code daniel5646 to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla - just use the link below to place your order and the referral reward will be included automatically!

Free Supercharger Miles
Free Supercharger Miles
Free Supercharger Miles
Free Supercharger Miles
Free Supercharger Miles
Free Supercharger Miles
Free Supercharger Miles
Free Supercharger Miles
Free Supercharger Miles
Free Supercharger Miles
Free Supercharger Miles
Free Supercharger Miles

Got my 1st referral recently. Thanks David.

11-FBIMG1557997998176.jpg

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 7500kms/5000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
Every Tesla on the road is one less car at the pump, which is a beautiful thing!

Afternoon All,

If you need to referral feel free to use mine, I'm new to Tesla, ordered mine here in the UK about 3 weeks, waiting patiently (or not) looking forward to actually start to drive.

Does any one know how the whole process works, today my account changed to ask for registration detail and payment options, got exited but assume its standard practice, and probably doesn't mean i will suddenly get my car in June:) i will keep my fingers crossed.

my referral code is:

https://ts.la/diviesh52262

Can someone also advise me how many times i can use referral codes i have from other people?

Many Thanks
Diviesh

Afternoon All,

If you need to referral feel free to use mine, I'm new to Tesla, ordered mine here in the UK about 3 weeks, waiting patiently (or not) looking forward to actually start to drive.

Does any one know how the whole process works, today my account changed to ask for registration detail and payment options, got exited but assume its standard practice, and probably doesn't mean i will suddenly get my car in June:) i will keep my fingers crossed.

my referral code is:

Can someone also advise me how many times i can use referral codes i have from other people?

Many Thanks
Diviesh

I found this site after placing my order and when sent a request to add referral post submit I was told that order would need to be cancelled and restarted to use a referral code.

As a new soon to be new Tesla owner, I did not have a code or know about it before ordering. So... if anyone could use mine I would appreciate it!

Free Supercharger Miles

Afternoon All,

my referral code is:

Many Thanks
Diviesh

You can use referral codes as many times as you'd like but that means you're buying many cars. People who use your code get the free 5k supercharing miles (this month only) and so do you.

So if you have 5K miles from when you bought your car. Someone kindly uses a code like this one Free Supercharger Miles (ART77488) then your miles go from 5k to 10k and you get 6 more months to use it (6months to one year before they expire).

Best Regards,

Art 77448

Status
Not open for further replies.