Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from beautiful Colorado fellow Tesla enthusiasts! Just a quick hint that I've recently learned from personal experience... Even when doing a custom order, make sure you are ready to take delivery of the car soon (possibly with a day or two). Tesla does a great job of matching existing inventory with custom orders, so your new car may be ready sooner that expected :)

Also, if you'd like to use my referral code for 5,000 free Super Charger miles, please do. What a great promotion!

Free Supercharger Miles

upload_2019-5-5_12-27-25.png

Last edited:
Hello fellow Tesla people!

I forgot to add a referral code when I ordered my Tesla Model 3 a month ago. So that is a bummer, and I would hate to see that happen to you too.

My family and I are dreaming about taking a road trip this summer in Europe, and the 7500 km would be a great help to make that happen. So please use my code, and we will be very grateful for the help. Thank you very much and enjoy your purchase :)

Free Supercharger Miles

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 7500kms/5000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!
Every Tesla on the road is one less car at the pump, which is a beautiful thing!

Congrats to the 2 new owners on going electric and using my code!
If you are looking for a referral code can also use my referral link to get 7500kms/5000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.

Hi

I forgot to add a referral code when I ordered my Tesla Model 3 a month ago. So that is a bummer, and I would hate to see that happen to you too.

My family and I are dreaming about taking a road trip this summer in Europe, and the 7500 km would be a great help to make that happen. So please use my code, and we will be very grateful for the help. Thank you very much and enjoy your purchase :)

7500 km or 5000 miles free when ordering or leasing ;)

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 7500kms/5000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Every Tesla on the road is one less car at the pump, which is a beautiful thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.