Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Help Changing Email Address on My Tesla Account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla Community,

I'm reaching out for some assistance with my Tesla account. I've been trying to change the email address linked to my account, but whenever I attempt to do so, I receive a message stating that "email address change not allowed for this account." I've tried reaching out via the app and looking for direct support options, but I haven't found a straightforward way to resolve this.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, how did you manage to change your email? Additionally, if you have specific contact methods for reaching Tesla support that have worked for you, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Hello Tesla Community,

I'm reaching out for some assistance with my Tesla account. I've been trying to change the email address linked to my account, but whenever I attempt to do so, I receive a message stating that "email address change not allowed for this account." I've tried reaching out via the app and looking for direct support options, but I haven't found a straightforward way to resolve this.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, how did you manage to change your email? Additionally, if you have specific contact methods for reaching Tesla support that have worked for you, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Thank you all in advance for your help!
It works fine for me. It asks for login again then sending an email to the present email so I can click on that link in the email to finish the change of email.

Upvote 0