Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

need help! falcon doors stuck open during christmas easter egg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello everyone, while performing Christmas easter egg, FWD stuck open and everything stopped. when i tried to close the doors with button or remote , i just hear the sound of closing but door remains open. i kept the rear button in close position to recalibrate and the door closed fully but as soon as i removed my finger from the close button it will reopen again and back to square one. the big problem is i live in a country where there is no tesla service center, so i have to figure it out myself. is there is any other technique to try apart from standard door recalibration? any input might help. thanks in advance

Have you rebooted the car? If that didn't fix it, I would contact Tesla, either phone or email, and see what they suggest. You may get lots of suggestions here, but take them with a grain of salt. This group is not the Tesla support channel.

Reactions: K3Man
thank you for the replies, i tried everything and nothing worked, and what stuck open. the last thing i tried solved everything, and it was.. activating the christmas Easter egg again! when i did, the doors closed and everything was back to normal. what is sure is that i wont try this egg again

Thanks for posting this... in case anyone else suffers the same problem.

I don't know if I would have thought to try the Christmas mode again, but that is a good idea. Sometimes programs like that just need another run through. It appears that the program sort of takes over control of many of those surfaces, it even extends the doors higher than they would normally go. So running it again, could force the software to again, take over control and bring everything back to normal.