Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need help fixing curb rash on 20in induction wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well it just happened. My baby got her first curb rash. Is she totaled, oh the horror the humanity.

All kid aside, any thoughts how to fix this. Anything I can buy from Amazon that people recommend? What about a good old sharpie? Please assist with what I should use.

Attachments

• 166C6902-B46C-4C83-BE9E-DC10318FB99C.jpeg
    166C6902-B46C-4C83-BE9E-DC10318FB99C.jpeg
    716.6 KB · Views: 159
Well it just happened. My baby got her first curb rash. Is she totaled, oh the horror the humanity.

All kid aside, any thoughts how to fix this. Anything I can buy from Amazon that people recommend? What about a good old sharpie? Please assist with what I should use.
All is not lost 😃
Any wheel repair place can get it fixed up for you. Might have to pay the Tesla Tax to get it fixed though.

Lol...I felt your pain. I did almost exactly the same thing. My damage was a little smaller...I just used a black sharpie, and filled things in. I thought it would tie me over until I got the wheel repaired. However, it's almost invisible, and it's been fine through car washes and weather. I may just keep my sharpie fix!