Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need help in installing Yoke steering wheel and lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi fellow members - I live in Mt. Juliet and own a 2022 Model Y long range. I am very interested in replacing the steering wheel with Yoke and some replacement lights like tail lights, door sill lights etc. I am not handy at all and am super scared in doing these by/for myself.

If any of y’all are really good at this - I am more than happy to pay and get these things done on my Y!

Welcome to the forums!

If you do not want to attempt to do this yourself, your best bet would be to look for any car customization shops near you and get a quote from them (that way you have a warranty, and you have someone to complain to if anything fails). That being said, have you used the yoke before? If not, I suggest you test drive a X or S with a yoke before you decide. It is quite garbage in my opinion, and terrible if you use FSD.

Door sill lights are quite easy to do, so I would recommend you watch a couple of YouTube videos first before you decide to pay someone to do it.

At any rate, hope you find a shop/someone willing to do the work for you at a fair price!

Reactions: BitJam
Upvote 0
Tesery is a store that specializes in aftermarket Tesla accessories and modifications, it sells yoke steering wheels, door sill lights, carbon fiber interior and carbon fiber exterior trim. Installing these is easy, Tesery uses a plug and play design, just connect the plug to your car. Buy these from Tesery and you can get installation videos. And you can also contact online customers to guide you through the installation. You can click on the store to learn more and ask questions.

Upvote 0