TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Need installer for new aftermarket wheels

Discussion in 'Texas' started by chris5639, Sep 6, 2016.

1. chris5639

chris5639 Member

Hi fellow DFW Tesla owners. For those of you who have aftermarket wheels and reused your existing tires, who did you use as the installer to move the tires over to the new wheels? I know any tire shop can technically do this but like most of you, I'm concerned about the installer being careful about jack points and torquing the lug nuts correctly. Anyone use Costco? I thought I read somewhere they will now install for a fee even if you didn't buy the tires from them.

BTW, I'm up in Frisco so any installers in that area would be favored. Thanks in advance for the recommendations.

2. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Chris, contact Kenny, Kevin or Tony at Jotech Motorsports. They have one of the best tire machines on the market that is leverless, unlike discount tire that can damage your wheels. (972) 494-2100

3. chris5639

chris5639 Member

Thanks!

4. tt300zrcr

tt300zrcr Member

yup jjust talk to kenny at jotech motorsports he will hook it up for you.