Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Order Advisors to Help Land Deals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From my group page on Facebook "Tesla Showroom Deals" - there has been a huge influx of people who want assistance locating deals and the OAs we typically work with are being overwhelmed. If you know of a Tesla Order Advisor who wants to help. Please include your referral code and let's help spread the deals.

Share an OA here - Tesla Order Advisor

Tesla Showroom Deal Request Form:https://goo.gl/forms/YSxuYGhDT2B7aZy72

Tesla Showroom Deals - Tesla Showroom Deals

I cannot really understand the purpose of this intermediate service since to buy a Tesla you just go on-line.
May be you can stop at a Tesla store and find a new inventory and get a discount on some options?

There are very few "deals", so what is the OP's real agenda here?

Having said that, it'd be good if Tesla would publish new and nearly new inventory when people placed an order online. Then people could choose for themselves to grab an inventory car instead of ordering from supply.

Having said that, it'd be good if Tesla would publish new and nearly new inventory when people placed an order online. Then people could choose for themselves to grab an inventory car instead of ordering from supply.

The difficulty is that Tesla does not publish Model 3 deals and helping others score deals takes way too much time so if a Tesla worker wants to help with the huge list of buyers I have, I welcome the help. I’m also not even pushing my own code.

From my group page on Facebook "Tesla Showroom Deals" - there has been a huge influx of people who want assistance locating deals and the OAs we typically work with are being overwhelmed. If you know of a Tesla Order Advisor who wants to help. Please include your referral code and let's help spread the deals.

Share an OA here - Tesla Order Advisor

Tesla Showroom Deal Request Form:https://goo.gl/forms/YSxuYGhDT2B7aZy72

Tesla Showroom Deals - Tesla Showroom Deals
You really should update your form. Tesla doesn't sell Certified Pre Owned (CPO) cars.

Thanks to all who responded, we still need more OAs in the East Coast.

I got a great recommendation to create a Prices paid as Ev-CPO and other sites don't track Model 3 prices paid. Here is the prices paid form - Tesla Prices Paid (FB Group - Tesla Showroom Deals) which will be uploaded to a shared doc for people to help gauge your deals.

David - FB Group - Tesla Showroom Deals

I thought there weren't deals either till I started hearing stories on these forums. I just landed a P3D inventory car which is blue on white and has autopilot for $57,300. Not a demo, but a in stock inventory with 9 miles on it. That's a $7300 discount from MSRP, definitely deals to be had but takes work to find them.

Reactions: SoCalLawyer
End of quarter there are deals - it’s just not published on Tesla.com or evcpo. Tesla should just publish all the deals but they don’t which is why I want a central location for price data.
So how can you get informed about inventory beside stopping at a Tesla store? Especially if Tesla is closing most of them?
Also in some states, a Tesla store is only a show room and then cannot sale a car, or even mention the price?

Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
I thought there weren't deals either till I started hearing stories on these forums. I just landed a P3D inventory car which is blue on white and has autopilot for $57,300. Not a demo, but a in stock inventory with 9 miles on it. That's a $7300 discount from MSRP, definitely deals to be had but takes work to find them.

Can you share a bit more please? Did you work with someone at Tesla to find the deals? I'm interested in a showroom floor model that I found and was looking for the best way to negotiate a discount. Last time I hit the "Request Callback" link, the Tesla employee said they were not allowed to change any prices. How do reach someone who can negotiate? Thanks!

@Watts_Up

A reduction in price, am I missing something that’s confusing? In this instance, reduction from normal MSRP associated with the online/config order you’d see on the Tesla webpage versus buying an already built inventory car or demo car.

Hope that helps...

As I said, no discount for me.

And, not associated with the tax credit.