Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEED OWNER ADVISOR REC ASAP!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need them to find me a car. Just need someone to help because my OA has been useless and won’t find me a damn car

Normally you would order the car and Tesla would build it.

If you are looking for a floor model and have not given a deposit the OA’s are going to be about as useless as you are experiencing. Try speaking to a sales advisor instead.

Have you tried calling customer service to locate one somewhere in Ca? What color are you hunting for? Elon didn't answer your tweet I seem to have noticed, or not yet!
I’m just looking for a black P3D with a discount. Hopefully he answers but I highly doubt it. We will see though. I just want one that people say are good so I don’t deal with this crap and I can get the full $7500 tax credit with a good P3D.

I’m just looking for a black P3D with a discount. Hopefully he answers but I highly doubt it. We will see though. I just want one that people say are good so I don’t deal with this crap and I can get the full $7500 tax credit with a good P3D.
Not in Sales, but I can see inventory. Appears to be a few Black w/White interior around LA...none w/Black interior. Suggest going to a Store to have them help (especially if you are near Buena Park)