Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Quick Help, Wichita KS - Jack Pad Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When i had a flat, they just sent a tow truck and tried to tow it 200 miles to KC.

Well, they also would have brought it back to you. They are supposed to carry loaner tires. I've used it twice, once they did not have correct spare for my X so flat bedded it to the SC. Other time (M3) they gave me a loaner tire. Both were from my own driveway (don't ask). My point is, the tow truck companies are equipped and trained to support Tesla. I would suggest you at least call them

Well, they also would have brought it back to you. They are supposed to carry loaner tires. I've used it twice, once they did not have correct spare for my X so flat bedded it to the SC. Other time (M3) they gave me a loaner tire. Both were from my own driveway (don't ask). My point is, the tow truck companies are equipped and trained to support Tesla. I would suggest you at least call them
At least here, it was not a Tesla specific one. It was a random tow truck. They also would charge for any mileage over 50 miles. That might work when the SC is close. Mine is 200 mile away.

• Informative
Reactions: MarkoC