Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need some help from anyone with a TM3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

New member here, and very new to Tesla less than 200 miles in.

I have driven my M3SR+ for the 1st time in the rain today, so first time using the wipers.
Then I noticed a rattle at over 60mph ish from the front.

Turns out it's the little pipe that feeds the windscreen washer on the wipers, it's kind of slapping against the lower part of the windscreen in the wind.

My pipe is routed above the wiper arm.. I wonder if it is supposed to be routed below..
Can someone pllleeaasee take a quick photo of their pipe routing in this area? so I can compare and correct :)

Hi All,

New member here, and very new to Tesla less than 200 miles in.

I have driven my M3SR+ for the 1st time in the rain today, so first time using the wipers.
Then I noticed a rattle at over 60mph ish from the front.

Turns out it's the little pipe that feeds the windscreen washer on the wipers, it's kind of slapping against the lower part of the windscreen in the wind.

My pipe is routed above the wiper arm.. I wonder if it is supposed to be routed below..
Can someone pllleeaasee take a quick photo of their pipe routing in this area? so I can compare and correct :)
Here you go.
20200501_195252.jpg

No but I find that the water always goes to the drivers windows more than any other car I've had
I agree, and in dirty weather the streams inhibit visibility of the wing mirror. I've been told that it is because the side windows are frameless, but I'm sure that I have had cars with a vertical gutter at the side of the windscreen which helps to prevent the problem. Presumably such a gutter lowers the streamlining of air flow, though.

Reactions: Rooster6655