Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need your help [help removing netflix account from vehicle - resolved]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need you help

I just sold my 2019 SR m3

I have set everything back to factory EXCEPT Netflix in the Theater part of Entertainment. I have Netflix set under my account and I cannot figure how to eliminate my account from the app.

Anyone have an idea??????

I found this online from the netflix help center:

To sign out of the Netflix account on your device, follow the steps below.
  1. Begin from the Netflix Home screen.
  2. Navigate left to open the menu, then select Settings.
    • If you don't see a menu when you navigate left, navigate up and select Settings or the Settings icon
      e5ca8e80-9f92-479b-8b31-d8f92b577734_icon_gear_en.png
  3. Select Sign out.
  4. Select Yes to confirm.

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
I found this online from the netflix help center:

To sign out of the Netflix account on your device, follow the steps below.
  1. Begin from the Netflix Home screen.
  2. Navigate left to open the menu, then select Settings.
    • If you don't see a menu when you navigate left, navigate up and select Settings or the Settings icon
      e5ca8e80-9f92-479b-8b31-d8f92b577734_icon_gear_en.png
  3. Select Sign out.
  4. Select Yes to confirm.

Done

Thank you

That’s what I would think. I had an issue before, where I never logged out of a tv in a hotel room. I actually saw where someone had added their own profile! Lol! Just changed my password on the account and that was that.

FWIW, if there's an option on Netflix (or whatever service) on a hotel TV, for "Authorize with Device", and you use that vs. entering your actual login credentials, the device just gets an auth token, then when you use the "Sign Out of all Devices" (under your Netflix profile) , all the tokens are purged but you don't have to change your password.

it's also generally easier to login this way vs. using some janky TV on screen keyboard :D