Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEMA 14-50 Adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked online today, still shows as it being out of stock

If you can make it into the store on West 4th downtown they apparently usually have them in stock. Just call ahead and have them put one aside.

If you cannot get downtown due to timing and work or whatever I will be in there on Wednesday and can pick one up for you. I live near Edmonds station.

If you can make it into the store on West 4th downtown they apparently usually have them in stock. Just call ahead and have them put one aside.

If you cannot get downtown due to timing and work or whatever I will be in there on Wednesday and can pick one up for you. I live near Edmonds station.

Won't need one anymore dude, thanks for offering in the first place!

It appears to be in stock right now.
Mar-04-2020 2-29-12 PM.png

Reactions: house9 and Roald44
My electrical panel is located in my garage with 200amp service to my house. I am planning on getting a M3 some time in the next 3 months. Under what conditions would I go for the wall connector vs this 14-50?
The main reason to get the wall connector is, if you have a LR and want slightly faster charging (though it's unlikely it will matter to you very often if ever) or you want to take your mobile connector with you frequently. Some people also prefer the look of the wall connector.

I have a LR AWD and charge from my mobile connector plugged in to a 14-50 outlet. I haven't unplugged it once since I got the car nearly a year ago. I've also never had a scenario where I wished it would charger faster.

Another benefit of going 14-50 is you can get J1772 chargers with that plug so you can easily plug in a charger for a different EV.

Reactions: Blue2020 and house9