Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEMA 14-50 Out of stock?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla 14-50 adapter out of stock again...

I'm expecting car delivery next week. Is there another sources where I can purchase a good 14-50 adapter to Tesla's Mobile Connector? Links, please. Thanks.

There's a few on eBay but they're pretty overpriced. My first call would be the service centers to see if they have any in stock.

As a backup, I see you're in Silver Spring. I'm in NE DC, you are welcome to borrow mine until you can order one from Tesla. I have an HPWC so I don't need it routinely. PM me if I can help and congrats on the purchase.

I ran into same problem during my May delivery. Out of stock online. I ended up getting mine from Tesla location. The nearest one didn’t have any. But the next closest one did. So if you are near some Tesla locations, call them and see. You need to call each one separately as they can’t see what each other have.

• Helpful
Reactions: cbaaz
I ordered this past Monday after getting a back in stock email. No action on shipping yet. Called the service center and they don’t have any in stock and they said they are filling customer web orders before restocking the service centers. They also said that even though it says normal processing time is 2-3 weeks they are getting adapters out faster than that.

• Helpful
Reactions: Pommie and cbaaz
I ordered this past Monday after getting a back in stock email. No action on shipping yet. Called the service center and they don’t have any in stock and they said they are filling customer web orders before restocking the service centers. They also said that even though it says normal processing time is 2-3 weeks they are getting adapters out faster than that.

Sounds good, except their web page will not let you place an order since they are out of stock.

How did you sign up for the "back in stock" email ?