Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

new 4.6 inch china centre dash from china

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cant remember if there is an aftermarket dash thread for the model 3 here. Maybe a mod can push this post into that thread?

I keep eyeing alibaba/aliexpress to see whats new on the market.
Looks like the chinese are now producing a reasonably attractive 4.6 inch dash which doesnt obstruct airflow. Unfortunately no android auto which makes this a no-go for me.
Definetely looks more attractive than the other solutions.

i still think the best one was the one that came with a replacement trim piece, it looked like an actual OEM driver dash. it's a shame that software on that was DOA.

you might as well as just get a steering wheel mount/phone in place of this thing.

i still think the best one was the one that came with a replacement trim piece, it looked like an actual OEM driver dash. it's a shame that software on that was DOA.

you might as well as just get a steering wheel mount/phone in place of this thing.

yap, i agree. the issue with that one was that the GUI was ugly and sort of non functional. they give you that huge dash but then.... basically a clock on one side and tire pressures on the other? theres more useful stuff the adapter can read out but its not being displayed. now if that dash would have the software of the android auto units it would be a different matter...some of those actually look reasonably attractive and oem.