Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discrete driver display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the constant quest to find a minimalist and discrete drivers displace I found this below.
Yes it is on Aliexpress so its quality is questionable, but for 60 bucks seems like worth a try

Se5da7943080c480783ad4dd2074e6e8dW.jpg

Reactions: Hank42 and bjhinkle
Why you need this 80s digital dash display for? You gotta look down more to see it then to turn your head or eyes to the side to see a speedo that’s like 2” away from your steering wheel. I don’t get it.

• Funny
Reactions: KenC
I got one and I've placed it on the dash, where the dash meets the windshield. I'm not 100% convinced it helps but it is definitely a lot easier to see than the central one - being in the line of sight .

• Informative
Reactions: KenC
I got one and I've placed it on the dash, where the dash meets the windshield. I'm not 100% convinced it helps but it is definitely a lot easier to see than the central one - being in the line of sight .

Can you show us how your setup looks? Ha, I found it, by clicking your link. Duh!

Reactions: ro_explorer

there seems to be a new display on aliexpress. this one interestingly is just a photo - they dont actually sell that one but it lookis like a new larger integrated dash one is in the works... This one has android auto compatability and on the bottom theres clearly some information from the computer... havnt found anything else about this new dash apart from that picture.

Edit:

found the display on alibaba so dealers will likely pick it up soon on aliexpress.

Last edited: