Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3/Y Rear Entertainment & Climate Control Screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a pic of my mini screen after less than 3 months use.
Hansshow Model 3 Rear Climate Music Control Screen.jpg

Warranty replacement is not possible unless I spent more money than the cost of the item for shipping to China. PayPal is not helpful as they also insisted I ship the item back even though I showed them multiple quotes with shipping exceeding item cost. Hopefully a credit card chargeback works.

Hansshow is aware of the return shipping costs and this is their out for having to warranty items. I told them the shipping situation and asked why they needed the item returned as it is not salvageable. They ignored my question. Take this into consideration when buying from them. I think it's better to buy from a company that distributes in North America so at least paid shipping for returns is on the continent or if outside North America the company stands behind their product by offering paid return shipping.

Can anyone share working version of Disney Plus and HBO Max?

I used the Hanshow version of Disney Plus. The app itself would work but none of the video plays.

Same with HBO Max, the video seems to play but there is no video at all...just subtitles.

Can anyone share working version of Disney Plus and HBO Max?

I used the Hanshow version of Disney Plus. The app itself would work but none of the video plays.

Same with HBO Max, the video seems to play but there is no video at all...just subtitles.

Only way to find out is to test an older version from here, I would suggedt going back at least 12-15 months and try from there:

You can either transfer the APK file to a 8 gb USB and install from there or download it directly via a browser (I use Chrome).

hello has anyone installed a screen in the back center console for model y?

i see this one coming out by tsportsline, not sure how easy of any install this would be...or the quality if the resolution is something that would be worthwhile.

any thoughts or comments?
ty!
installed in my 2021 MYP. works good so far. keeps the kids quiet with the headphones on! i have the unit tethered to my iphone hotspot.

Here's a pic of my mini screen after less than 3 months use.View attachment 909025

Warranty replacement is not possible unless I spent more money than the cost of the item for shipping to China. PayPal is not helpful as they also insisted I ship the item back even though I showed them multiple quotes with shipping exceeding item cost. Hopefully a credit card chargeback works.

Hansshow is aware of the return shipping costs and this is their out for having to warranty items. I told them the shipping situation and asked why they needed the item returned as it is not salvageable. They ignored my question. Take this into consideration when buying from them. I think it's better to buy from a company that distributes in North America so at least paid shipping for returns is on the continent or if outside North America the company stands behind their product by offering paid return shipping.
Buy local! We work directly with the manufacturers in homologating electronics for North American use!

Anyone with austin build figure out a way to install these things? There are no connectors in that location in our cars. View attachment 937712
yes, you need a harness that runs from your device to the diagnostic plug aka canbus, which is located in your right (passenger) kick panel.

what spec is your Model Y?
Standard
Long Range
Performance

yes, you need a harness that runs from your device to the diagnostic plug aka canbus, which is located in your right (passenger) kick panel.

what spec is your Model Y?
Standard
Long Range
Performance
Can these be used with legacy S/X as long as you modify the frame to somehow fit the center console of legacy S/X and use a harness coming from under MC2? Is it technically possible to achieve this?