Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New App on the block - Tezlab

Randy Spencer

Supercharger Hunter
Mar 31, 2016
Alameda, CA
I have been using it for two years. It's more a competitor for TeslaFi than Stats. But they all have advantages and disadvantages. TezLab has been free this whole time, and like TeslaFi kept all your travels. Now they have decided to make money, and will be charging or not keeping your old data. Kinda disappointed.

But I am OK with the cost.

I am also OK with the security. Someday Tesla will allow people to log in like Google and Facebook, where the interface is from their servers, so people feel confidence that their password is not being stolen. The same way it works now, where the password is sent directly to Tesla, but it's less obvious when you appear to be giving the password to the TezLab app.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC