Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New: Carpet Version Of 3d Maxpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Care to post some pictures?

Sure, here you go

This is the back mat. It was the only piece with "damage". The scuffs in the picture were 100% me, and wiped off with some water.
https://i.imgur.com/MFerVZp.jpg

This is a zoom in on the actual "damage". That's where the piece was creased and left very minor damage. I doubt anyone but me will ever notice, and these are rugged mats meant to take some damage so I figured it was no big deal in the long run.
https://i.imgur.com/dlavFor.jpg

The driver and front passenger mats appeared literally brand new. They even still have plastic wrap over the 3D logos everyone complains about. So I didn't take any pictures as they are pristine.

• Informative
Reactions: russelljohnson
Respectfully this is a really bad argument.

I have never posted about this. I also haven't bought the product. I didn't buy this product, I have a different one. My reason for not buying this product IS this overblown logo, and that is the only reason. But it's enough.

I guarantee you that everyone who bought a spoon with a fat handle generally likes their spoons with fat handles, because they bought the spoons with fat handles. Otherwise they wouldn't have bought them. What you should be asking is how many sales are you LOSING by NOT having options. What you're hearing on these forums are the people who, like me, are saying "you know, if that logo wasn't leaping out of the car floor then I'd buy it" ... and that's exactly what you're hearing. :) Do with it what you will, sales opportunities are there!

I completely understand what you're saying and 100% agree with you.

I'm just explaining how it's seen by the manufacturer. If it were my decision we wouldn't be having this discussion, it would have already been changed. :)

If anyone is curious what the carpet sets look like, here you go!

The material is a very short and dense polyester loop as you can see in the last photo. It's more "carpet-like" if that makes sense... not like standard carpeting. This will make it easier to clean if it gets some dirt on it. Hopefully the photos explain it better. IMO it's a deeper black in person than what the photos are showing.

Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 - MAXpider Carpet Floor Mats [Covers Front & Rear, Black] MAX237715

IMG_8566.JPG
IMG_8567.JPG
IMG_8568.JPG
IMG_8570.JPG
IMG_8571.JPG
IMG_8569.JPG

• Love
Reactions: WarpedOne
If anyone is curious what the carpet sets look like, here you go!

The material is a very short and dense polyester loop as you can see in the last photo. It's more "carpet-like" if that makes sense... not like standard carpeting. This will make it easier to clean if it gets some dirt on it. Hopefully the photos explain it better. IMO it's a deeper black in person than what the photos are showing.

Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 - MAXpider Carpet Floor Mats [Covers Front & Rear, Black] MAX237715

View attachment 424481 View attachment 424482 View attachment 424483 View attachment 424485 View attachment 424486 View attachment 424487
That actually looks nice! If I didn't have the other ones I'd get these and put the new logos on them and test them out.

Not sure I understand all the angst about the logo. I removed mine (on my X) in about 5 minutes with a pair of diagonal cutters. Put some hot glue in the holes and called it a day. Not a biggie for most.

Initially they did not bother me, as you usually don't even notice them, but I got caught up in the forum drama and cut them off.

Two great benefits I see in the rubber versions is that the tan really lightens up the interior, plus you get great protection from dirt and water.

Reactions: Mysta
Not sure I understand all the angst about the logo. I removed mine (on my X) in about 5 minutes with a pair of diagonal cutters. Put some hot glue in the holes and called it a day. Not a biggie for most.

Initially they did not bother me, as you usually don't even notice them, but I got caught up in the forum drama and cut them off.

Two great benefits I see in the rubber versions is that the tan really lightens up the interior, plus you get great protection from dirt and water.
Yep, as with most things some people care some people don't, no biggy either way!

Interesting product. The pictures make it look like there's a color mismatch to the stock carpeting, is this apparent in real life?

Mainly I'm just after that heel pad, my stock mats looked pretty crushed in that area after only 2000 miles.

Also, are these available as a front only set?

Interesting product. The pictures make it look like there's a color mismatch to the stock carpeting, is this apparent in real life?

Mainly I'm just after that heel pad, my stock mats looked pretty crushed in that area after only 2000 miles.

Also, are these available as a front only set?

This matches very well, it is difficult to get a good photo of black-on-black, so this is more a lighting issue.

These are only available as a full set, no plans for front-only right now.

Thanks!

These are still pre-order, it is a sort of rolling pre-order right now. Our next batch is shipping at the end of next month. However until we can get some stock on hand we are listing it as a 2 month pre-order.

If I order now...What are the chances I’d get in on that batch? I love my rubber maxpiders....but would like to run those in the winter and the carpets the rest of the year!