Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Charlotte Service Center / Showroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ranger coming out from Charlotte tomorrow to install the correct next gen rear seats (with subzero package). It only took a couple of weeks for them to ship the correct seats out after the mix up with the non-subzero package ones.

I'll pester him about the service center while he's here :p

Good to know for the local and near-local owners. I know the occupancy certificate and loaners have been pet of the holdup. I am hoping to get some time to really just see the different colors and options on the car (no drove needed). That said, I could have attended one of the local meetups to see the owners cars! ;)

Well, I've tried going there three times now. Each time, the barricade is up and chained. Two of the times there was a dark colored ICE parked in front of the store (behind the barricade), so I imagine someone was inside given that I was there within the published operating hours posted on teslamotors.com. I reached out to Online Sales and they didn't have a phone number or email to get me in touch with someone local, but cc'd some person who would reach it to me and make an appointment so I could go on-site. Three days later and I haven't heard anything. :(

Well, I've tried going there three times now. Each time, the barricade is up and chained. Two of the times there was a dark colored ICE parked in front of the store (behind the barricade), so I imagine someone was inside given that I was there within the published operating hours posted on teslamotors.com. I reached out to Online Sales and they didn't have a phone number or email to get me in touch with someone local, but cc'd some person who would reach it to me and make an appointment so I could go on-site. Three days later and I haven't heard anything. :(

Went by Saturday and same deal. Also, they really need to tidy up the landscaping. Not ready for prime time.

The store is fully open. I went by there at lunch time today. They aren't officially flagged for sales, but can handle everything. They said Monday (yesterday) was the first time they could leave the gates unlocked and welcome the public.

Btw, they had the Titanium samples up and that color is gorgeous. If I was ordering new rather than getting a CPO, I would order that color in a heartbeat. It's a mixture between the Dolphin Gray and the Brown. Kind of like how the Steel Gray has some hints of blue, the Titanium is the same with hints of brown. It is a darker color.

Additionally, they are not set up for deliveries yet. All vehicles, CPOs included, are delivered to Raleigh and then trucked to the buyer's house in Charlotte.

I have been waiting for this place to open, though I am still 2 hours away. I want to be able to test drive here and also place an order here when ready. I guess the best way is to follow this post. Thanks!

They are ready for the test drives. Their "sales" section isn't open, but I would be surprised if they wouldn't find some way to help you. The team there is very nice (I met 3 of them).

They are ready for the test drives. Their "sales" section isn't open, but I would be surprised if they wouldn't find some way to help you. The team there is very nice (I met 3 of them).
Thanks, going to look up their number and give them a call. Still learning about the Tesla, want to gather a great deal of information before proceeding. This site is going to help tremendously.