Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Clean Energy Sources

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a class of clean energy devices similar to but distinct from wind and solar, the best description for which can be found on the Tom Bearden website. These open system devices do not violate the first law of thermodynamics.

One example of this class of device is: Rosch: Kinetic Power Plants

5KW home size units are available from GAIA Energy GmbH.

We can expect more of this class of device to become available, as inappropriately classified clean energy devices become declassified and published.

To learn more about why these devices will be made public, study this declassification effort: Dr. Steven Greer | the campaign that ends illegal ufo & free energy secrecy

For background information go here: Sirius Disclosure

So... there's A LOT wrong with the nonsense in the link.... A LOT. I feel like I've debunked that thoroughly somewhere... if I find it I'll link to it... here are a couple big things...

- They claim it would cost $29T to displace our electricity use with solar... since they don't post their assumptions I have no idea what figures they used to calculate that cost but if you assume we us 4000TWh/yr and solar costs $2/w with an average CF of ~18% you can easily generate that much energy for <$6T. If you use cost projections for 2020 and put most of it in sunnier location the cost could be <$2T. Wind is even cheaper.

- On the flip side building out enough nuclear to generate that much energy would cost ~$3.5T. But wait you might say... you don't need batteries to backup... actually you do... unless you want to have enough nuclear power plants to handle peak demand which would cost ~$7T. AND... that's just the capital cost... nuclear is cheap to operate but solar is still cheaper.

• Disagree
Reactions: Craig9080