Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Configuration Invites 4/6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am MSM, Aero in NY with no luck still...I am worried with their quarterly report today of any delays. I called the number on my reservation this morning to see if they had any info about getting a VIN and got a response that call volumes are high and call back later. We are on week 4, and delivery to NY is probably 2+ weeks after VIN, looks like I'll be pushing the right end of the distribution of configure to delivery :/

My lease is ending 5/31...going to be close...

Got a call back, said my car is in transit to Devon, PA store, earliest I can schedule pickup is 5/26.

I emailed my ISA asking about taking delivery during Memorial Day week. Got a call back and was told the car will actually be in Devon on the 18th but the 26th is the next open slot. The 26th is already 8 days from arrival and they usually can't hold a VIN more than 7.

Uh, you just told me that i can't get it earlier so now I have a one day window? I'm going to finish the loan and trade-in info and then find out what is going on.

I am MSM, Aero in NY with no luck still...I am worried with their quarterly report today of any delays. I called the number on my reservation this morning to see if they had any info about getting a VIN and got a response that call volumes are high and call back later. We are on week 4, and delivery to NY is probably 2+ weeks after VIN, looks like I'll be pushing the right end of the distribution of configure to delivery :/

My lease is ending 5/31...going to be close...

I am also MSM/Aero NY but I think we should receive it by the end of this month. 3/22 reservations are almost done being fulfilled with some post 4/6 reservations in WA getting their VINs (due to a state incentive expiring soon). We should be in the next batch.

Reactions: cellogig
4/6 invite, received VIN on 4/27, got my call from my ISA on 5/30. Scheduled for pickup on 5/26. Could have gone as soon as 5/21, but the service center is about a 3 hour drive.

4/6 invite and I'm picking up Saturday 5/5, though I could have done it a week ago if not for needing an out of state pick-up (NE picking up in MO) and having been out of the country.

Super excited for you! I'm in Lincoln, and my pickup can't come soon enough.

Reactions: RenMan68
4/6 invite, received VIN on 4/27, got my call from my ISA on 5/30. Scheduled for pickup on 5/26. Could have gone as soon as 5/21, but the service center is about a 3 hour drive.

Super excited for you! I'm in Lincoln, and my pickup can't come soon enough.

I work in Lincoln, so you'll probably see mine next week if you're anywhere near the capitol complex!