Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Configuration Invites 4/6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know when you get the MVPA? My delivery is in a week but with the holiday weekend coming up, I want to make sure all loose ends are tied. Exactly one week today (and my VIN popped back up again) but without the MVPA under the Documents section.

Does anyone know when you get the MVPA? My delivery is in a week but with the holiday weekend coming up, I want to make sure all loose ends are tied. Exactly one week today (and my VIN popped back up again) but without the MVPA under the Documents section.

My delivery is on the morning of the 28th and I received the final contract in my email today to e-sign. I am now waiting for someone at Tesla to sign it and send it back so I can forward that along to my loan officer then. From what my ISA told me, it seems that one typically receives the contract sometime within 7 days of the delivery date, usually earlier rather than later.The Pro Forma MVPA I had a couple weeks ago when my ISA made initial contact. From what I understand, you need the final signed contract for any loan processing, not the MVPA, although it could help give the loan officer a hear start on the process.

Reactions: sundaymorning
My delivery is on the morning of the 28th and I received the final contract in my email today to e-sign. I am now waiting for someone at Tesla to sign it and send it back so I can forward that along to my loan officer then. From what my ISA told me, it seems that one typically receives the contract sometime within 7 days of the delivery date, usually earlier rather than later.The Pro Forma MVPA I had a couple weeks ago when my ISA made initial contact. From what I understand, you need the final signed contract for any loan processing, not the MVPA, although it could help give the loan officer a hear start on the process.

Yep, just received mine today as well. I had to email [email protected] to correct the financing amount (got approved for additional funds) and to correct the name of the financing company. Hopefully they get back to me quickly so I can e-sign and get a counter-signed contract back.

ED7833C8-2194-47D1-9854-BD7BD3B1DFB7.jpeg
87B8F5FC-B343-4F92-A369-FD0109B3F1CA.jpeg
4276EEA4-7C1D-4A61-B4B1-063298E4745E.jpeg
Finally took delivery today on Memorial Day - the car is really exotic. Well built and drives great. No noticeable panel gap from 2 feet away and I’m really picky. Already got an update and have been taking family members for drives since I got home. Others have said it and I concur - this car is worth the wait and when you take delivery, you forget that there ever was any instantly.

Delivery went great today. I couldn't find any real panel gaps. Headlights do protrude a little, but eh... Only issue was the driver's door panel was on the wrong side of a seal near the window. 20 minute trip to service fixed that. It's been awesome since then. A real joy to drive despite the crappy rainy weather in NC today.

I will say it did "lose" my phone pairing once while parked. Rebooting the car solved, but that was a bit annoying. That said, it's on a 2018.14.x firmware, so not really going to complain about that sort of thing until after it updates tonight (I didn't feel like not playing with it this afternoon during an update).

On a minor nit, auto-wipers could use some work. They're not bad, but a little too conservative for my liking.

Delivery went great today. I couldn't find any real panel gaps. Headlights do protrude a little, but eh... Only issue was the driver's door panel was on the wrong side of a seal near the window. 20 minute trip to service fixed that. It's been awesome since then. A real joy to drive despite the crappy rainy weather in NC today.

I will say it did "lose" my phone pairing once while parked. Rebooting the car solved, but that was a bit annoying. That said, it's on a 2018.14.x firmware, so not really going to complain about that sort of thing until after it updates tonight (I didn't feel like not playing with it this afternoon during an update).

On a minor nit, auto-wipers could use some work. They're not bad, but a little too conservative for my liking.
FWIW, my headlights protrude also but in an even and uniform manner. I have noticed anything problematic yet. For me, auto wipers worked a bit too frequently but I am usually one that waits until a fair amount of rain builds up before manually swiping anyway. The good news is that the rain brings out the beautiful roof!

Attachments

• IMG_20180528_192824_2.jpg
    IMG_20180528_192824_2.jpg
    650.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20180525_112019_2.jpg
    IMG_20180525_112019_2.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20180525_112137_2.jpg
    IMG_20180525_112137_2.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 54