Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Cubby Drawer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jimmy, thanks for the reply. Is that the one for $49 for a pair that fit on the headrests (made by Evamped)? I wish there was a less obtrusive place to put them. Does it annoy the back seat riders?
Yes , those are the ones. They cause no issues in my car. Passengers like them. I actually hang my briefcase on them also. Very strong. I could find no other locations to put any.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Norm got chrome wheels !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0985.JPG
    IMG_0985.JPG
    596.4 KB · Views: 230
The carbon fiber cubby drawer from RPM Tesla is very nice too - fits interior carbon fiber decor perfectly. Add the magnetic strip LED motion light and it looks great - super easy to nstall.

RPM Tesla

I have one in my vehicle. Looks good and reasonable for $45 - if installed as instructed on video - no wiggle or wobble - very functional and useful.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jimmy 1
Great Job Norm!

For the Copy Cats:

They cannot steal your plans for generating revenue:
You can break down most revenue models on the Internet down to their simplest form as either advertising based or charging for something. The real value comes from the details. Who are you charging? How much? What type of ads are you running? Why can you charge that rate? Why does it convert? The most someone can steal is your pricing page or your rate card. They can’t steal the endless testing, customer development, and insights behind those numbers. You should almost hope they play follow the leader here. When it comes time for your competitors to change these numbers, they won’t know what to do. You’ll be far far ahead before they realize what to do. They only sell by price.

Great Job Norm!

For the Copy Cats:

You can break down most revenue models on the Internet down to their simplest form as either advertising based or charging for something. The real value comes from the details. Who are you charging? How much? What type of ads are you running? Why can you charge that rate? Why does it convert? The most someone can steal is your pricing page or your rate card. They can’t steal the endless testing, customer development, and insights behind those numbers. You should almost hope they play follow the leader here. When it comes time for your competitors to change these numbers, they won’t know what to do. You’ll be far far ahead before they realize what to do. They only sell by price.
Jimmy aren't you advertising the other cubbys on this thread?

Great Job Norm!

For the Copy Cats:

norm copied the original inventor of this from 2015. What is wrong with making something better ?