Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Cubby Drawer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sure? What version of vehicle were you driving when it came out during launch? Or did you just make this up?

I don't have P/L but the way it fits I call BS. Post a video or it didn't happen (and make sure you show it pushed in snug before launch).
Its a great cubby, and I had Evannex before Norms. But I carry a bunch of stuff in mine, and a launch in my car flies it onto the console. So I just place a finger on the "T" at launch and all good.

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck
Its a great cubby, and I had Evannex before Norms. But I carry a bunch of stuff in mine, and a launch in my car flies it onto the console. So I just place a finger on the "T" at launch and all good.
you have to remember to hold the drawer in place before you can step on your accelerator? That sounds like a defective drawer to me. Many have the locking lip that make them Ludicrous Launch Mode proof. Norm needs to changes his design and catch up !

For sure? What version of vehicle were you driving when it came out during launch? Or did you just make this up?

I don't have P/L but the way it fits I call BS. Post a video or it didn't happen (and make sure you show it pushed in snug before launch).
A video of a plastic piece box that I threw away? Come on Canuck, many people make better drawers than Norms, at half the price.
Evamped and RPM Tesla and formytesla.com. They all have the locking lip that everyone loves !!

Come on Canuck, many people make better drawers than Norms, at half the price.
Evamped and RPM Tesla and formytesla.com. They all have the locking lip that everyone loves !!

"Many" people make better drawers at half the price? Exaggerate much? Only a few make them at all and I took a look at the ones you mention and none of them look nearly as nice as Norm's. The handles on all of them look like something you'd fine in a hospital kitchen:

Evamped.png

Same with these ones:

RPM Tesla

Dash Drawer – ForMyTesla.com

You sure have a strange view of aesthetics if you think the ones above looks better than Norms with the Tesla T as the handle and stitching in the front that matches the vehicles seams. I guess if you don't like Tesla's logo then it makes sense but I love it.

OrHRy2p.jpg

If I had P/L and it flew out on launch, I'd do what @BigMskiman does and place a finger on it, rather than look at those sterile hospital handles every day. I can see why some are half the price. it looks like the handles came from the kitchen cupboard dept of Home Depot.

A video of a plastic piece box that I threw away?

No. The video was to be of Norm's drawer flying out during launch. But no need to now since I was wrong on that one. It does come out according to @BigMskiman. But he uses a finger to hold it in -- sounds exhausting, right?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Jimmy 1
you have to remember to hold the drawer in place before you can step on your accelerator? That sounds like a defective drawer to me. Many have the locking lip that make them Ludicrous Launch Mode proof. Norm needs to changes his design and catch up !
If you purchased one of my cubby drawers and are unhappy, you can contact me and I would be happy to accept a return and issue a full refund

Thanks / Norm

If you purchased one of my cubby drawers and are unhappy, you can contact me and I would be happy to accept a return and issue a full refund

Thanks / Norm
Thanks for the offer Norm, have you improved you drawer so it won't fly out? Does it fit better? My husband ordered yours and it was loose like it was not made for the actual shape of the Tesla? Like the Chinese ones that fit RHD and LHD? If you know what I mean ?

"Many" people make better drawers at half the price? Exaggerate much? Only a few make them at all and I took a look at the ones you mention and none of them look nearly as nice as Norm's. The handles on all of them look like something you'd fine in a hospital kitchen:

View attachment 259183

Same with these ones:

RPM Tesla

Dash Drawer – ForMyTesla.com

You sure have a strange view of aesthetics if you think the ones above looks better than Norms with the Tesla T as the handle and stitching in the front that matches the vehicles seams. I guess if you don't like Tesla's logo then it makes sense but I love it.

View attachment 259185

If I had P/L and it flew out on launch, I'd do what @BigMskiman does and place a finger on it, rather than look at those sterile hospital handles every day. I can see why some are half the price. it looks like the handles came from the kitchen cupboard dept of Home Depot.

No. The video was to be of Norm's drawer flying out during launch. But no need to now since I was wrong on that one. It does come out according to @BigMskiman. But he uses a finger to hold it in -- sounds exhausting, right?

Canook, look on ebay. RPM' sells there for $39 with free shipping without the fake vinyl look too. You can upgrade to alcantara or real suede or leather. Norms' just crams in the shelf and does not fit or stay in place. That T logo handle is so gaudy, come one, do you want to draw attention to a drawer, It should compliment your interior, not look grossly oversized like the T does !!

Canook, look on ebay. RPM' sells there for $39 with free shipping without the fake vinyl look too. You can upgrade to alcantara or real suede or leather. Norms' just crams in the shelf and does not fit or stay in place. That T logo handle is so gaudy, come one, do you want to draw attention to a drawer, It should compliment your interior, not look grossly oversized like the T does !!

I don't care about an extra $40 -- you get what you pay for. Kitchen cupboard handles are cheap at Home Depot and that's reflected in the price of yours.

The "fake vinyl" -- it's probably real vinyl -- but you sure stoop low when it comes to insulting Norm's product, even though that was probably a Freudian slip. In any event, the "fake vinyl" matches the leather great and I'm trying to force myself to evolve to stay away from real leather so it works even better for me than real leather. I also don't like Alcantra -- swede or fake swede were never my thing.

The Telsa T handle is far from gaudy -- you barely notice it since it blends right it -- but as I said before aesthetics are personal so there's no right or wrong. I am certain, though, 9 of 10 people would pick Norm's over the ones you are promoting.

I'm not convinced you're not somehow connected with selling those other ones, or are the person bashing Norm before and got ridiculed out of here so you came back with a different alias -- or maybe you are his wife supporting him. I could be wrong but wonder your motivation since who really cares? This is aside from the obvious fact that to most people Norm's is clearly the superior product as evidenced by all the people raving about it in this thread alone. There is no comparable thread raving about the ones you are promoting -- which is not surprising -- you can probably find them raving about your products over at the hospital kitchen cupboard handle forum.

Last edited:

That's pretty damn rude of you to post your products in Norm's paid thread. Nice free ride ride, right? Moral and ethics be damned. I guess I should not put that past you but it does surprise me. Even if they are not yours, and you will never convince me they are not, it's still a down right slimy thing to do, and makes you look to be on about the same intelligence level as pond scum. Norm's only been polite and professional to you. That's sure a nice response from you to him. You must have no sense of decency at all. Other than being rude, it's also bizarre. Do you stand in the aisles of Walmart and promote other products aside from ones you don't like? Why do that here?

I hope the mods delete the post I quoted and this one -- so your links are gone.

Last edited:
I have one of Norm’s first ones and I am happy with it, it stays in place (I don’t keep my gold bar in it) and it still looks like new, while I use it extensively, keeping my keys, mints, chargecards and some coins in there.

I agree with @Canuck, you should not post compatitive links in a paid post. And everyone their own looks and taste. There are a lot of happy users here, and maybe you have very high standards. So please keep this forum civilised.

Reactions: Iluvpcs and Navin
Thanks for the offer Norm, have you improved you drawer so it won't fly out? Does it fit better? My husband ordered yours and it was loose like it was not made for the actual shape of the Tesla? Like the Chinese ones that fit RHD and LHD? If you know what I mean ?
Let me know your Husband's name so I can find the order and issue a refund

Norm

Reactions: Scott_K and IceAge
I have one of Norm’s first ones and I am happy with it, it stays in place (I don’t keep my gold bar in it) and it still looks like new, while I use it extensively, keeping my keys, mints, chargecards and some coins in there.

I agree with @Canuck, you should not post compatitive links in a paid post. And everyone their own looks and taste. There are a lot of happy users here, and maybe you have very high standards. So please keep this forum civilised.
civilized, forums are about opinions my friend. We all share what we know about these accessory guys !
Let their products speak for themselves.

civilized, forums are about opinions

This is a paid thread by Norm and you advertised your products in it and call yourself civilized? You're no better than pond scum. I don't know how you can even look at yourself in the mirror. Do you have any sense of decency at all?

We all share what we know about these accessory guys !

No - we are doing that. You came here to get free advertising for your hospital kitchen handles cubbys. If your husband actually bought one and you don't like it you can post here to tell us and he can return it and get his money back. But we all know that's just a BS story you made up since you didn't do that. Instead you posted your hospital cupboard handled products here.

Let their products speak for themselves.

Norm's product speaks for itself. That's why there's this long thread of people praising him, and only you, being the same person with a name change, or supporting your husband, trying to get your ugly cubby sold here and bash Norm's. Sorry but it won't happen. You only keep bribing this thread to the top, people read what you write and know you have ulterior motives -- since who cares about a cubby?! -- you can't answer that one because we all know the answer. No one has such an interest in a cubby -- we ran you out of here once so you come back under a different name -- you're not fooling anyone. It's so patently obvious you must have a real low IQ to think we'd fall for it.

He emailed you last week. We are in Scottsdale and you are in Casa Grande? I heard you make these in Mexico ???

??? All the items are made by me to order in my home near Scottsdale, AZ. I have not received any email about your husbands dissatisfaction with the cubby drawer. Please have him send info to [email protected].
thanks / Norm

Norm, I appreciate your class, professionalism and the fact that you will even tend to a made-up complaint when you are being bashed about where your product is made. If anyone has any doubts about Norm standing behind his products, fake Naomi proved what an upstanding Vendor he is. Note that ones Naomi sells does not allow for returns at all.

my friend

I am not your friend and never would be. I require a certain amount of decency from my friends and you not lack a modicum of decency and you are a person without a conscience. Let's assume for the sake of argument that you are not peddling your products in Norm's paid thread. In that case, you're just an awful, vindictive person to take time out of your life to constantly bash Norm's product. It almost makes you worse than if you are hijacking his thread to sell your product. At least there's a financial motive there -- still pond slime scummy -- but at least it's somewhat understandable. Either way, you come out looking pretty bad. It's too bad you can't even see that.

It also too bad there's people like you in this world -- only concerned about money -- morals and ethics be damned.