Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Dream Job

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My son just started his dream job yesterday - working for Tesla. He'll be doing design work on the new Pacific Northwest area Tesla website and he is absolutely over-the-top thrilled to be working for Tesla! He bought a new Model S in 2014 and then gifted it to us (his parents) last year when he bought a new Performance Model 3. We absolutely loved the Model S but wanted something with a longer range and AWD, so in August of 2019 we traded in the Model S and bought a new Long Range Dual Motor, white-on-white Model 3. It's even better than the Model S (if that's possible)! My son and his wife will be making a trip to CA for a factory tour in the next few weeks. He is really pumped and excited to be working for such a great company!

My son just started his dream job yesterday - working for Tesla. He'll be doing design work on the new Pacific Northwest area Tesla website and he is absolutely over-the-top thrilled to be working for Tesla! He bought a new Model S in 2014 and then gifted it to us (his parents) last year when he bought a new Performance Model 3. We absolutely loved the Model S but wanted something with a longer range and AWD, so in August of 2019 we traded in the Model S and bought a new Long Range Dual Motor, white-on-white Model 3. It's even better than the Model S (if that's possible)! My son and his wife will be making a trip to CA for a factory tour in the next few weeks. He is really pumped and excited to be working for such a great company!

Congrats to you and your son! Will you kindly ask him to design into the website a way for me to get my Model 3 faster. The wait is killing me :)