Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome aboard LiLiBug! Nice P85+, it was my dream Tesla until the P85D/P90D was announced.
Does yours happen to have all the sensors for AutoPilot?
If so it is pretty rare. It should have those sensors being a late 2014 build.
Congratulations and hope to see you at Pollux's party which is coming up soon.
ARTinCT

I have a high number Sig Model X coming, hopefully before the end of 2015 and not in the middle of storm. Is this the only one in the Greater Boston (and North) region? ModelXTracker.com suggests so and I haven’t seen mention of others here. I did not configure the Ludicrous mode but I suppose if there were a groundswell of interest we could Kickstarter the $10k and offer a whole bunch of launches.

I have a high number Sig Model X coming, hopefully before the end of 2015 and not in the middle of storm. Is this the only one in the Greater Boston (and North) region? ModelXTracker.com suggests so and I haven’t seen mention of others here. I did not configure the Ludicrous mode but I suppose if there were a groundswell of interest we could Kickstarter the $10k and offer a whole bunch of launches.

The owner of the Fore St Garage in Portland has a Sig X reservation. We chatted briefly at the S Portland NDEW event and I asked him if he'd got the config email, but he was high enough that they hadn't reached him yet. But he had tracked it closely enough that he was aware of a number they'd got to. I can't remember what number he said he was.

Hey all. My Tesla 70D is currently being built by the factory in CA, so I spend every day refreshing the "my tesla" page, chewing my fingers bloody waiting for her to arrive. I'm a car enthusiast, and have owned a ridiculously fast BMW, and I currently have a 6-speed manual Jeep Wrangle Rubicon that sits on 37" tires and a 4.5" lift kit. Can't wait to start driving the new Tesla, and glad to see that I'm not alone in New England as a Tesla owner.

I see them fairly often down in southern Connecticut within commuting distance of NYC, but almost never up here in northern CT.

Hey all. My Tesla 70D is currently being built by the factory in CA, so I spend every day refreshing the "my tesla" page, chewing my fingers bloody waiting for her to arrive. I'm a car enthusiast, and have owned a ridiculously fast BMW, and I currently have a 6-speed manual Jeep Wrangle Rubicon that sits on 37" tires and a 4.5" lift kit. Can't wait to start driving the new Tesla, and glad to see that I'm not alone in New England as a Tesla owner.

I see them fairly often down in southern Connecticut within commuting distance of NYC, but almost never up here in northern CT.

Congratulations on your new purchase -- you're going to LOVE it!

And welcome to the forums!

What is the total transit time from Fremont to the Milford Service Center? i.e.: date completed at factory to expected arrival date in Milford?

The website shows a 1-2 week gap from date it exits production to date it arrives at Milford. The car carrier may have several stops to make on its way out east as well for mid-country deliveries, so I suspect that's why there's a week of wiggle room in the estimate.

I'm picking up my car in Dedham on Friday, so I guess it's time for me to join the club after lurking for quite some time. My config: 85, D (natch), pano (hope springs eternal), autopilot (must have), and UHFS (daughter likes the Sirius XM). Colors: Midnight silver, grey interior, white headliner, piano black. Didn't get the 21s 'cause I don't live in CA, and didn't get the winter package 'cause I've got a car I can heat remotely, I figure.

So hello to all, and I'm super excited to get driving.

BTW - that Google spreadsheet on the ordering thread is a godsend. Tracking the progressing production starts and finishes kept me from going crazy!