Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I'm MegaZone (yes, really, I have a mononym) from Worcester, MA. I'm a Security Engineer with F5 Networks. I reserved my Model X last August and I just finalized by design choices today:
X 90D, Obsidian Black Metallic, 20" Silver, Black Headliner & Seats (5), Carbon Fiber, Autopilot, Premium Upgrades, UHFS, Subzero, 72A Charger, Towing

Hello! I'm MegaZone (yes, really, I have a mononym) from Worcester, MA. I'm a Security Engineer with F5 Networks. I reserved my Model X last August and I just finalized by design choices today:
X 90D, Obsidian Black Metallic, 20" Silver, Black Headliner & Seats (5), Carbon Fiber, Autopilot, Premium Upgrades, UHFS, Subzero, 72A Charger, Towing

Welcome to the club, would love to see that when it is delivered!

I didn't realize you're in Worcester (I grew up there)! Cool to see you here -- welcome!

Hi...my husband and I are in Newport, RI and took delivery of our Midnight Blue 70D in July. I am a flight attendant based in JFK and he is a consultant working out of PA. Between the two of us, we have 13K miles on our Tesla already. Absolutely amazing car - I'm still grinning. We love the interest it generates and answering all the questions. Waiting anxiously to see the M3 and replace our ICE car with a second Tesla.

Welcome Bimbels! We have a good and expanding group here in New England, with an active contingent in the greater Boston area - occasionally getting owners out to speak for Tesla, EVs and Carbon Pricing at the MA State House or just gathering for a drive or dinner. The Hingham opening will be another such opportunity, though not sure if I can make it, unfortunately.

I started out on the Tesla forums but have hardly visited there since joining TMC in January 2013 when configuring and waiting for my S85. I'm now in my second phase of excessive TMC activity waiting for my X P90D in two months...

haha yeah i saw your post in the other thread. i just emailed my DS asking the estimated time mine will be in production too. i also chose preferred delivery in march. maybe because mine isnt P, that's why its going into production later?

Yah, am quite happy... btw, where are you going to school in Boston? My son went to Bentley which was just outside but easily accessible by the T. He really enjoyed Boston as an undergrad and still has a great cadre of buddies up that way... they all meet up for snowboarding trips and such... now a few are getting.... Married. Such is life.

Yah, am quite happy... btw, where are you going to school in Boston? My son went to Bentley which was just outside but easily accessible by the T. He really enjoyed Boston as an undergrad and still has a great cadre of buddies up that way... they all meet up for snowboarding trips and such... now a few are getting.... Married. Such is life.

im a senior at Boston university! It's a great city but I'm moving back to NY/NJ to work. Next step is finding a condo with charging near Manhattan.

I'm In Production as of this Morning! Ohhh Yaaaa
Picking up my 85D in Dedham tomorrow. Can't believe it, easiest purchase experience for a car ever, and I've bought many...
Congrats! Im actually gunna be there tomorrow around 4 to pick up the car for an overnight test drive :D
Mine will be the red 60 in the maintenance bay with no main battery. Apparently my girl (Zoey is her name) phoned home and told the mother ship a high-voltage component between the battery and the car needed some attention, so they just decided to replace it and not deal with testing or repairing it. I can't imagine any other automotive manufactures so willing to just fix problems instead of giving customers crap.

I can only speak to the Watertown, Dedham, and Natick locations, but I've found that the people of Tesla are every bit incredible as the cars. :rolleyes:

Congrats to all you new and soon to be owners! You're in a great market here in eastern Mass. You'll find that you love the car and the support Tesla gives you.

Hey everyone! My name is Kyle. Young enthusiast. I live right in the Center of Mass, Right outside of Worcester. I currently don't own a Tesla however I plan on working my butt off and doing whatever I can to get one! Currently have a saving plan and will hopefully be getting one brand new in 2.5-3 years paid for in full in cash. I'd love to chat around with some other New Englanders about their cars and maybe even see one in person! YouTube and my dreams can't feed my excitement.

Thanks everyone!