Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I'm Jamie from New London, NH. Can't wait to reserve my M3 in just 72 hours! I see Tesla has 4 Boston-area showrooms. Which one should I go to?
Also, we're organizing a Drive Electric Day here in New London on September 10th, and you're all invited. Please let me know if you'd like to join us. Thanks!
Hi Jamie, welcome to TMC. By the time your Model ≡ arrives we hope to have a Tesla service center right here in NH!

If you're driving down I-93S, the time difference between most of the MA locations is negligible, probably under 2 hours. I'm taking the 31st off, likely heading to Dedham before 8am. If you or any other TMC member would like a lift from south central NH, send me a PM. Plenty of park and ride meetup locations.

Good luck on organizing your Sept. 10th NDEW event. The current published schedule shows Concord and Durham on the 17th, so you won't have to compete.

Seeing that this is a "Hello" thread, I probably should have introduced myself first. I live in Cumberland, RI, and work for a Financial Banking Services company (we build all the cool things your bank/credit union uses.....online banking, mobile banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Check Deposit, etc). I have been a longtime admirer of Tesla (both the company and the person) when I first heard about the Roadster.

For ages, I kept waiting and waiting for this new electric vehicle company to go public, and on June 29th 2010 they finally did. After impatiently waiting for my lunch hour to arrive (so I could run home and invest), I was able to buy in at $21.66/share!! Been loving it ever since. And there's not a day that goes by that I don't excitedly talk about Tesla to someone. My poor wife has to hear it all the time. But I know she's impressed now after we both took a 90D Model S out for a test drive a few weeks ago at the Dedham, MA store.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Thursday !!

--Cintoman

Greetings to all! I'm Joe and live in Boston. I am a TSLA investor and have been following Tesla since 2009. I am a big fan of technology, especially Elon Musk's projects and endeavors. I am happy to have finally become a member of this awesome forum and community; and have proudly placed my deposit for my model 3 this morning. Hope to meet some of you fellow enthusiasts in the near future!

K, looks like we're joining the family. My wife put in a reservation today. Given we're probably past reservation # 200,000, we don't expect to see anything until 2019 or 2020. Hopefully they ramp production quickly.
Yeah, which is why The Man himself recently tweeted:

Elon Musk ‏@elonmusk 3h3 hours ago
Definitely going to need to rethink production planning...

Reactions: Bangor Bob
We reserved in Dedham Thursday morning. Got our confirmation emails Friday noon, and my RN is visible in my myTesla account. Super excited! Next step is putting in rooftop solar so we'll be able to charge our Model 3's with green energy. Our site survey was yesterday, and the system design should be ready next week. Then we get to spend the next 2 years counting the days (and electrons) till our Model 3's arrive...

7 day old Model S. Live in Bloomfield CT. Note to self, wave furiously to other Teslas when I pass them on the road.

Bruce

<WAVE!>

You know, I always wave to other Tesla drivers, and a year-and-a-half ago you could almost guarantee they'd wave back. These days, as the uber-rich are learning about what an incredible car the Model S is, it seems drivers are increasingly becoming more and more snooty. All too often you pass a Tesla (or they pass you) and they don't even glance your way, let alone acknowledge you if they do see you waving.

I miss the days of Tesla owners being a family. If I see you, I'll be waving.

Reactions: PeterK