Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I'm Stephen, just bought a Model 3 Longrange. Very happy with the purchase. Can't wait to try v10 and enhanced summon. Does the New England group ever do meetups?

Congrats on the new car. There are some New England events by different groups. Hebert's Candy seems to be the popular meeting place for the annual PlugIn America gathering. At least, I think it's them. There's also Drive Electric events annually at least.

Hi, I'm Stephen, just bought a Model 3 Longrange. Very happy with the purchase. Can't wait to try v10 and enhanced summon. Does the New England group ever do meetups?
Hi Stephen! I am working with TeslaOwnersofMA on Twitter to try to get meet up for November 3rd. Just waiting for the final details from him. I think he is planning on meeting up in Seabrook NH. Other owners on twitter mentioned getting food and then driving to Natick Mall from Seabrook to visit the Tesla store.

Reactions: JWardell
Hi Stephen! I am working with TeslaOwnersofMA on Twitter to try to get meet up for November 3rd. Just waiting for the final details from him. I think he is planning on meeting up in Seabrook NH. Other owners on twitter mentioned getting food and then driving to Natick Mall from Seabrook to visit the Tesla store.
I could meet in Natick but that's a huge mall with parking garages everywhere - best to pick a specific spot - there are a few thoughts in an adjacent mall there is the row of superchargers or at that mall perhaps outside a specific store or location?

Hi! I've had my pre owned M S 90D since March 7. I bought it as a birthday/ retirement gift to myself. My avatar was taken when I picked it up. My

Is the meet up mentioned in the previous post happening? Not sure I can make it but it's beautiful driving weather out there.

Hi! I've had my pre owned M S 90D since March 7. I bought it as a birthday/ retirement gift to myself. My avatar was taken when I picked it up. My

Is the meet up mentioned in the previous post happening? Not sure I can make it but it's beautiful driving weather out there.

Pretty sure the meeting up is still happening. I'm trying to see if I can make it but Sundays are tough with 3 kiddo's.

Oh and welcome and congrats on the purchase.

Reactions: Cape Coddess