Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh my, since when!

We bought in Portland in November, but only recently put our Boston house on the market (sold in a day), as my youngest is just finishing up high school. But the condo in Portland was too perfect for us to pass up. We'll be glad to have one fewer property in our portfolio!

(We've summered in Maine for many years now, and we decided we liked Maine better. Especially with the increasingly awful Boston traffic.)

Thanks for the reminder; shifted to the Pemmaquid Point lighthouse, near my summer place. Not a Down Easter, though -- that's another several hours along!

And you won't really be able to enjoy going Down East until you get your Bucksport/Belfast Supercharger. Well, Bar Harbor might be doable in nice weather from your summer home (if it's where I recall) as long as you don't drive around much at the other end or have too much driving fun on the way.

Welcome more to Maine. The VET is gonna hurt a bit but your insurance should drop to compensate. ;)

Hi everyone,

I live in Waltham MA (just outside of Boston) and confirmed my order on May 25th for an S85/Blue exterior/Textile-piano interior/Pano/Tech/Sound/Subzero/Parking.

Currently listed for 'September' delivery and look forward to joining the happy owners club!

Hi everyone,

I live in Waltham MA (just outside of Boston) and confirmed my order on May 25th for an S85/Blue exterior/Textile-piano interior/Pano/Tech/Sound/Subzero/Parking.

Currently listed for 'September' delivery and look forward to joining the happy owners club!

Welcome and nice color selection - your challenge now is the wait until September!