Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Fascia for Model S? Do you like the nose cone?

Do you like the nose cone or want the Model X front fascia?

• Hate the nose cone, anything would be better

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Nose cone is fine if it is aerodynamic

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Like the Model X front fascia and want it now

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Hate the nose cone and anything would be better

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really need to see the new nose in person, and in various colors before I pass judgement either way. I have my EZpass transponder mounted behind my nose cone and wonder just how I could mount it with the new nose treatment. I think that putting the radar up higher and out of the splash zone is a very good idea as it may be less prone to catching snow, sleet, ice and dirt in the new location.

I have not seen the new nose treatment with a front license plate and am very skeptical about how that would look. The active LED headlamps are a very good idea. I have them on my 2011 Volvo XC60 and they work very well, however they are not LED but rather, they are HID's on the Volvo.

Reactions: David29
View attachment 101487

Tesla Facelift : Free Image Host.

With the Model X getting the new Tesla look, it is only a matter of time until the Model S dumps the nose cone in favor of the new look for the brand.

- - - Updated - - -

Messed up the poll with the first and fourth options being the same, but you get the idea.

I love the original design. It was unique and beautiful. The slit grill on the Model X and new Model S is just plain UGLY. The model 3 is just scary. Like something from a horror picture. I hope that change the Model S front back to the original design by the time I replace my Mode S. If not I guess I will need to buy a low mileage used one or not buy a Tesla at all. There is not way I am going to own a car that UGLY.

• Disagree
Reactions: gsxdsm