Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Front upper control arm part numbers.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering if anyone knows if the new FUCAs are compatible with all Model 3s? I'm assuming yes, since it's the only option that shows up in the Tesla parts catalog.

The old control arms were number 1044321-00-D (F, or G, etc). The new arms are 1188321-00-A. These are for front left control arm.

Also anyone know if this is the new NEW revision to actually fix the bushing failure problems?

Last edited:
It wasnt cheap but the part is very high quality and the balljoint is easily replaceable, if you are paying for labour its worth doing early on in ownership. The stock item is crap, the balljoints fail even when new.....Not happy with that part personally.

It wasnt cheap but the part is very high quality and the balljoint is easily replaceable, if you are paying for labour its worth doing early on in ownership. The stock item is crap, the balljoints fail even when new.....Not happy with that part personally.
Yes I had one replaced under warranty, but I'm well outside warranty now and the other one is making noise. My car is already at Tesla with a failed inverter so I asked them about replacing the control arm, but they said I would have to make a new appointment where they can diagnose and blah blah blah. I'm pretty far from a service center so it's a huge pain. Also it seems people are paying $500-700 for Tesla to replace one outside of warranty.

So most likely will just DIY and use MPP. i already have the comfort coilovers, very satisfied with those.