TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Goodyear tires for EVs

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by xceler8tion, Mar 8, 2018.

1. xceler8tion

xceler8tion Member

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  2. diplomat33

diplomat33 Member

It definitely does look very good. If they work as advertised, they will be great tires for Tesla cars. The aero covers look cool too.

3. Chadkn1ght

Chadkn1ght Member

I like what I see!

4. Gixx1300R

Gixx1300R Member

I wonder what will be the $$$$?

5. BerTX

BerTX Active Member

6. GOVA

GOVA Mr Gumble

I had seen it when announced. Frankly, I am surprised that it happened so late in general terms. Good for GoodYear. Now, let's see if others will follow.

7. Seawind300

Seawind300 Member

I love the look and the tech !!

Mike

8. turbosetch

turbosetch Member

The real question is how well they stick to the road. For those of us that compete in race events or just some fun on the twisty roads we know that tires that last longer tend to be harder and less sticky. There has always been a trade off between performance and lifespan. I will be interested to see how these review.