TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Meetup Group for Chicago Area Tesla Owners and Enthusiasts

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Nicoletta, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Nicoletta

Nicoletta Member

http://www.meetup.com/Tesla-Chicago/

The first event will be on October 18, road trip to visit Frank Lloyd Wright house in Kankakee, Illinois (about 60 miles from downtown Chicago). Please join if interested.

2. Luder94

Luder94 Member

Just joined! Quick question though. Why have a Meet Up group? Why can't Chicago area and Midwest events be planned and announced here?

I joined the other MeetUp group that branched off over a year ago and haven't been to one event they've planned....because it's too hard to keep up with all the different areas/groups/sites where things are being planned and communicated.

3. Nicoletta

Nicoletta Member

The meetup group is useful for Telsa owners and enthusiasts who are not on TMC or don't follow these forums. We'll probably end up posting the events on this forum as well.

4. JP496

JP496 New Member

How can I sign up for this road trip? Thanks!

5. JP496

JP496 New Member

Thanks for the info. We at the charging station around 12:30. Hope to meet you then.