Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New member saying hello from Southern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello to everyone! Just joined up on the forum because like many, I am in hopes of reserving a Model 3. Looks like this is a great community and I can't wait to learn everything I can.

Little background: I'm a 34 year-old father of two. Currently drive a 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution MR, which I plan on keeping even after the hopeful Model 3 purchase. I drove my first Tesla (Model S) four days ago and fell deeply in love. I live in Southern California (Los Angeles area) and have my whole life. I currently work at a body shop and have been in the insurance and body shop industry combined for the past 9 years. If you ever have any questions regarding vehicle repairs (not just specifically Tesla) or insurance clarifications, you can pm me any time.

Anyway, thanks for having me! :smile:

Welcome to the forums neighbor (I'm in South Pasadena :tongue:).

Well that makes two of us. I'm in South Pasadena as well! I normally just put Pasadena as a reference point because anyone else but local-body doesn't even realize it has it's own zip code. Haha. I'm sure I'll see you around town at some point, I'll keep a look out for the plate. I'll be the guy waving from the obnoxious white Mitsubishi.

You'll notice my location shows SoCal for the same reason. I think there are around 5-6 Tesla's in South Pas that I know of, only 2 P85D's, NoMoDinos & mine. I no longer have that plate; I wanted to be more anonymous as I race around the streets :cool:.