TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New message from Nick - Feb 7th 2013

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by Johan, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

Drive.png Goes-to-11.png
    So, it seems Nick has replied to Juliet's(?) last message.

See this these posts on how the message was found.

And the message reads:

So not Conical but Comical lab huh? And the nutty puns keep coming. And he still needs his parts.

2. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

3. charliestyr

charliestyr EVangelist

When I read that message I read YC as "your car" - we have dozens of your cars outside. Where did you get to on deciding what YC is..?

4. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Drive.png
    Stating the obvious:

"Time Management Clock" = TMC

- - - Updated - - -

To save everyone else the search, Google turns up 2 people for "nickvolson":

1. "Nick Volson" An electronic sports league gamer from Poland, it's an old listing from 2010 and probably irrelevant.
    2. "Nicolas V. Olson" from Astoria, OR and there doesn't seem to be anything relevant in his background.

5. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

I don't think we have ever figured that out.
    But comments in the clues suggest more like autonomous gas powered robots...

(Although YC would make sense when talking about the Tesla factory as they have lots of customer cars outside awaiting delivery. And the Tesla factory was -in effect- an abandoned warehouse for a while. Maybe some parts of it still are empty and dusty.)

6. auleo

auleo Member

#6 auleo, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    I have a theory, bear with me:

This thing is synced with the TMC countdown clock... Good start.

I believe it's talking to it's creator (Tesla Motors) and the great team here is us, customers.

It's far from the coast! It's in the middle of the country! Stink bombs fouling the air are ICE cars.

The thing is hidden in a warehouse... Sounds to me like that technology Tesla developed in secret an revealed only after there were 6 operating stations in California...

I have no idea about this part... Someone?

The dozens of YCs are also difficult to decipher... Maybe this thing has dozens of solar panels? Or dozens of "young colleges" (other brand new charging stations). In a desert? Miles away from the (san francisco) coast?

Tesla is crazy for letting a brand new functional Super Charger gathering dust. The last parts must be the last Super Charger stations that complete the corridor! So that's it, by July we'll have the first coast-to-coast supercharger corridor! :smile:
    ---- update:
    I just read the decrypted message... My theory doesn't look so good anymore :(

7. toto_48313

toto_48313 CAN P #5

nice ideas auleo... yo are probably on the right track.

8. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

Certainly could be. I've heard more rumors picking up about assorted Superchargers, throughout the middle of the country.