Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New message from Nick - Feb 7th 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Johan

Ex got M3 in the divorce, waiting for EU Model Y!
Feb 9, 2012
Drammen, Norway
Drive.png
Goes-to-11.png
So, it seems Nick has replied to Juliet's(?) last message.

See this these posts on how the message was found.

And the message reads:

On February 06, 2013, at 6:42 PM, NickVolson wrote:
TESLIVE. How perfect. The Time Management Clock synced with mine at midnight. I’m sure it will be a great success but don’t know why you need me there. You have a great team and I’m sure everyone will get onboard once they see what you are doing. It’s just such a long way to the coast and the general’s stink bombs are here fouling the air. You are leading a movement in technology and I’m not going to be much help stuck in another abandoned warehouse. And what’s this about a nutty discovery at Comical? I have dozens of YCs outside ready to pounce and all I have around me are broken tech, pigeon crap and layers of dust. I’m tired, almost out of water and thousands of miles away. You’re nuts. Good luck in getting those last parts.

Nick

So not Conical but Comical lab huh? And the nutty puns keep coming. And he still needs his parts.

Drive.png
Stating the obvious:

"Time Management Clock" = TMC

- - - Updated - - -

To save everyone else the search, Google turns up 2 people for "nickvolson":

1. "Nick Volson" An electronic sports league gamer from Poland, it's an old listing from 2010 and probably irrelevant.
2. "Nicolas V. Olson" from Astoria, OR and there doesn't seem to be anything relevant in his background.

When I read that message I read YC as "your car" - we have dozens of your cars outside. Where did you get to on deciding what YC is..?

I don't think we have ever figured that out.
But comments in the clues suggest more like autonomous gas powered robots...

(Although YC would make sense when talking about the Tesla factory as they have lots of customer cars outside awaiting delivery. And the Tesla factory was -in effect- an abandoned warehouse for a while. Maybe some parts of it still are empty and dusty.)

I have a theory, bear with me:

TESLIVE. How perfect. The Time Management Clock synced with mine at midnight. I’m sure it will be a great success but don’t know why you need me there.
This thing is synced with the TMC countdown clock... Good start.

You have a great team and I’m sure everyone will get onboard once they see what you are doing.
I believe it's talking to it's creator (Tesla Motors) and the great team here is us, customers.

It’s just such a long way to the coast and the general’s stink bombs are here fouling the air.
It's far from the coast! It's in the middle of the country! Stink bombs fouling the air are ICE cars.

You are leading a movement in technology and I’m not going to be much help stuck in another abandoned warehouse.
The thing is hidden in a warehouse... Sounds to me like that technology Tesla developed in secret an revealed only after there were 6 operating stations in California...

And what’s this about a nutty discovery at Comical?
I have no idea about this part... Someone?

I have dozens of YCs outside ready to pounce and all I have around me are broken tech, pigeon crap and layers of dust. I’m tired, almost out of water and thousands of miles away.
The dozens of YCs are also difficult to decipher... Maybe this thing has dozens of solar panels? Or dozens of "young colleges" (other brand new charging stations). In a desert? Miles away from the (san francisco) coast?

You’re nuts. Good luck in getting those last parts.
Nick
Tesla is crazy for letting a brand new functional Super Charger gathering dust. The last parts must be the last Super Charger stations that complete the corridor! So that's it, by July we'll have the first coast-to-coast supercharger corridor! :smile:
---- update:
I just read the decrypted message... My theory doesn't look so good anymore :(

Last edited: