NOTE: DEAL IS COMPLETE. See last post here: New Model 3 -- $9k off Design Studio price -- Your design -- no gimmicks Hello everyone! I have a referral powerwall 2 credit with Tesla I need to use on a Model 3. I have a "Day One" reservation I made at the first Model 3 Reveal event held in March 2016. My wife and I were waiting for the AWD version, but we've decided to hold off a year or two due to other priorities. So here's the deal. Like I said, no games or tricks. In addition to passing through the full $7,500 federal tax credit to you, I'm also adding a $1,500 bonus/discount for the buyer. There are several ways to do this, so I'm open to suggestions or modifications to the below. Proposed Method: I buy the car, you get it for $9k off new price. You design the Model 3 of your choice The final cost to you would be the Design Studio final price, plus the $1,200 Destination fee minus $9,000. You send me a 30% upfront deposit and put the remaining 70% into escrow at escrow.com (they charge a 0.89% fee we would split) Upon receiving your deposit and confirmation of the escrow, I order the M3 in the Design Studio using my reservation/account. I buy the Model 3 outright, and take delivery in CT (likely Mount Kisco, NY). I drive it home (20 miles) and park it in my garage You come pick it up (or have it shipped) and you release the remaining 70% in escrow to me. If you're having it shipped, the escrow would need to be released before shipping. I sign and overnight you the title as soon as I receive it from the CT DMV (could be two or three weeks). Or you can wait for the title to arrive and then come pick up or ship the car and get the signed title at the same time (and release the escrow at that time). You register the car and send back my plates. You can not claim the $7,500 federal tax credit -- that's built into the $9,000 discount This is a good method if you might not have income or tax liability to qualify for the full $7,500 tax credit. And you get it right away and don't have to wait until next year to realize the tax break. Plus the $1,500 bonus. There's also another bonus in local sales tax savings for the you, since you'd be paying sales tax on the post $9,000 discount amount and not the Design Studio price. So in the end, it's like saving over $2,000 off the price of a new Model 3. Here's an example of the above for an AWD Model 3, Deep Blue Paint, 18" Aero wheels, Premium Black interior, and EAP: There is an alternative where you buy the car direct from Tesla (we would both be listed as owners, initially) and you take the tax credit directly (plus the $1,500 bonus from me), but we can discuss the details of that in PMs if you are interested in this alternative. In this case, you would take delivery of the new car at the location of your choice. It's similar to the above method but the payments change a little. PM me for details on this option.